- (11)

Y/N's POV

"And now, we'll discuss respect. It's important to respect people because it will give you a good image of them. Give me an example uhm..."

I looked down and pretend to write something in my notebook just to avoid Ms. Bae's eyes. I still feel a bit sore because of what Jennie and I did last night but I think she got more impact than me.

Now I know I am a top like my idiots' friends :)

"Lee Y/N." Oh, fuck-

"Please stand up here in front of us and explain the importance of respect and how can we learn how to respect people." That's a lot, fucking-

I stood up from my seat while rubbing my nape. I could feel the stares from my classmates and to tell you guys, I feel conscious of myself.

But I am the mighty Lee Y/N who got laid-

"Good morning, everyone! So, to explain what is the importance of learning respect is the same as what Ms. Bae had said, it will make your image good to them. And for me, I think it will decrease the discrimination here in our country."

I looked at Ms. Bae, telling her that I'm done but she signaled me to go on. Fucking-

"We can learn to respect other people first in our households. I think it's our parents' obligation for us to learn good deeds. Second, we can learn to respect people in schools and universities. Also, maturity is crucial too."

My classmates clapped their hands- as they should- while Ms. Bae on my side clapped her hands as well. She looks so cute because she's smiling a bit, clearly proud of my statement.

"Well said, Ms. Lee. You can now go back to your seat." I bowed first before going back to my seat.

"Damn! If I did not have a girl,
I will surely court Y/N."

"Same, men! Beauty with brain
indeed!"

I heard those boys whisper from my behind. I pity their girlfriends for being with these boys who can't keep their dicks in their pants.

"That's all ( for today's veedyow ) for today, class! You all can go now and have your lunch."

My classmates bowed their heads to Ms. Bae before going out immediately. I fixed my things and was about to go out when someone grabbed my arm.

Oh, it's the great-great Mark Tuan.

He's one of the playboys here at JYP university. He's an MVP player too I think.

"You need anything?" He smirked and moved close to me while his friends are laughing from his behind.

"I think your number would be good on my phone." He winked.

Really? Is that all he could do?

"I think my hand will be good if it lands on your cheek." I smiled sarcastically before leaving them. They are wasting my time with their bullshits.

"Can I have one piece of chicken and bottled water, please?" I ordered while looking around.

"Sure! Just wait and the waiter will serve your food." The cashier said with a sweet smile.

I nodded before going to the table, near the back. I can't find Moonbyul unnie so perhaps, she's having lunch with Solar unnie.

"Can I sit here with you?"

I looked up to see Ryujin, holding a tray with her food while smiling.

"Uhm sure!" I agreed and smiled slightly.

She immediately sat down beside me which surprised me because the other bench is empty. But anyway, I did not question that anymore and let her sit beside me.

"What building are you in, Ryujin-ah?" I asked because her blazer is different from mine.

Here in JYPU, the color of your blazer will be the indication of what building are you in. Although I have a Gray blazer with a hint of gold on the collar, it indicates that I am part of SSG.

"I'm in Building three." Oh, that's where the dancers are.

"Are you in the dance club?" She smiled shyly and nodded. "Yup, I just joined yesterday and surprisingly, they accepted me immediately."

I smiled, "you're maybe a good dancer. I'm sure you are." I winked that made her cheeks go red.

"How about you, Y/N-ssi?" She's still formal.

"Just call me Y/N, Ryujin-ah. No need to be polite to me." I chuckled, she looked down with red cheeks and nodded.

"I'm in building five because that's where the SSG office is. They said smart people are in that building but I object because I got misled in there."

A laugh left her lips, making me smile. She laughs cutely that's why and I noticed whiskers on her cheeks.

So cute.

"I'm sure you're smart too, Y/N. They wouldn't gonna put you there if you're not."

I huffed and rolled my eyes, "I can't even answer some of the questions but anyway, it's fine 'cause I'm gorgeous." She smiled sweetly and nodded.

"You are very gorgeous, Y/N." I tried to suppress my smile but my lips betrayed me.

Is she hitting on me-

"Can we sit here, Y/N?" I looked up, only to see a furious bunny- I mean, Nayeon who's glaring at me.

"A-ah sure, Nayeon-ah." I stuttered, feeling intimidated by her glares.

She sat down on the opposite bench and handed me three bottles of Yakult ( my fav ).

"Thank-"

"Can I sit here too, (Y/N/N)?" What the-

"Me too, Y/N. I feel alone so I decided to sit here as well." Calm do-

I looked at Momo and Ji-Eun who are glaring at each other. My cheeks became red when I remember what Jennie and I did last night.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! What's happening here, (Y/N/N)?" Oh shit, the savior!

"Sit here, Byul unnie." I looked at her, secretly asking for help which she immediately understand.

"Yah Lee Y/N!" I flinched when Nayeon furiously called me.

"Y-yes?" Her glares intimidate me, fuck!

"Why are you asking her to sit with you in front of us!? Do you wanna die early!?"

What. The. Actual. Fuck?