Chapter 1

Midtown High School the last day of school. It was finally summer vacation. Susan Storm was currently at her locker getting everything out of it when her younger twin brother approached her with Flash Thompson.

"Hey, Penis Parker!" Flashed yelled seeing peter walking down the hall with his friend. Susan looked over at the two friends sympathetically before turning to her brother who was laughing with Flash. She rolled her eyes at them before whacking Johnny in the arm.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?" Johnny asked rubbing her arm.

"You know what it was for." Susan said before turning to her brother's friend. "Flash?" She asked as sweetly as possible.

"Yeah?" Flashed answered raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Are you 12?" She asked sounding more serious, and annoyed.

"No but I was just- ow!" Flash complained as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Knock it off!" She told him.

"Dude you're sisters nuts." Flash said causing Susan to tryna to Flash. "Leaving." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Why do you always have to pick on him anyways." Susan asked as she closed her locker and slipped her bag over her shoulder.

"Because it's funny." Johnny answered as he walked beside his sister.

"That's not a valid answer." Susan told him.

"What's not a valid answer?" Someone said behind them in the halls. The two turned around to see it was their friend Ben.

"Johnny picking on Peter Parker." Susan informed. Ben sent her a quick nod in understanding as they passed through the corridors of the school. The three friends headed towards the student parking lot.

"Well, I don't know okay." Johnny said tossing his hands in the air as he continued with the conversation. "Ever since that field trip to the science lab with all those spiders he's just been-"

"Ew Johnny, I told you to never mention that place again." Susan interrupted with a disgusted look on her face. "I hate bugs, and snakes, and anything that crawls around." She added.

"Hey where are Reed and Victor?" Ben asked as they approached Victor's car.

"I don't know Victor said to meet up at his car after school." Johnny said looking at his phone. Susan sighed as she ran a hand through her blonde hair. She then turned around heading back to the school.

"I think I have an idea where Reed might be. I'll be right back." She told the two.

She passed a few students walking to the parking lot. She re-entered the school and was headed towards the science hall but was stopped by Mr. Harris standing by his classroom encouraging students to make good choices over the summer.

"Oh Susan do you have a moment?" Mr. Harris asked noticing one of the storm twins.

"Of course Mr. Harris, what do you need?" Susan asked stepping into the empty classroom.

"Well I haven't been able to get ahold of your parents and I was hoping you could let them know that I was trying to contact them." The history teacher said.

"Yeah sure of course." Susan told the history teacher. "Um, could I ask what for?" She asked curiously.

"Um, well it's about your brother. He's been missing a few assignments, and because he hasn't turned them in. He's going to have to come in for summer school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, if he wants to be a junior next school year with the rest of your class." Mr. Harris said. Susan to look at him a little strange she didn't know Johnny was flunking classes.