Chapter 3

It has been a few days since the incident at the police station, and Susan was in her room with MJ how finally was able to come over to sketch her like Red at the end of school.

"So you were in the hospital, and then got arrested, damn." MJ said with a small smirk forming on her lips, as she was sitting on Susan's bed with her sketch pad.

"Stop smiling about this, it's not funny." Sudan said placing her hands down in her face.

"I know you're right, I'm sorry. It's a very serious situation, but you're you, and that's what makes this so funny." MJ said letting out a small chuckle. "I can't imagine you, of all people getting arrested. You're basicly scared of everything." She added.

"I am not." Susan gasped.

"Alright, let's see." MJ said putting down her sketch pad. "You're afraid of spiders, any kind of insect, snakes, the dark, public speaking, mixing pattern clothes with a different pattern-

"Well, okay that one's not really a fear, it's more of a common sense kind of thing." Susan said as MJ crossed her arms. "Okay fine, so I'm a nervous wreck. What's your point?" She asked.

"My point is, I just find it hard to believe that you Susan Storm, miss goodie goodie got in trouble with the police." MJ said as Susan let out a sigh. "Hey Susan." The girls heard Reed call from down the hall.

"Johnny let me in, I thought we could go over those test results about your pow- MJ hi!" Reed said dropping his test kits on the floor. "I-I-I... I didn't know you would be here?" Reed studdered as he glanced at Susan.

"Reed, what are you even doing here?" Susan asked a little confused.

"Yeah, I thought your parents said you weren't aloud to see each other for a while, after the whole police thing." MJ added as she looked at the two.

"You told her about that?" Reed asked in a hushed tone.

"Reed, she's my only girl friend. Of course I told her, I tell her everything." Susan said as she sat down on her bed beside MJ. The room fell silent for what felt like an hour. So MJ got up from the bed and grabed her bag by Susan's door.

"I think I'm just going to go, I'll come back later, okay Sue." MJ said and walked out of the room.

Reed sighed and stretched his arm to grab the test kits from his bag. He then placed them down on the bed between him and Susan.

"Y'know, I don't think I'm ever going to get use to that?" Susan commented as Reed opened the test kit seeing Susan blood sample.

"So I was running a few tests and look what I discovered." Reed said taking a toothpick and dabbed it in Susan's test sample. A few moments later the tip of the toothpick began to disappear and reappear.

"That is so freaky." Johnny said in the door way catching The two teens of gaurd.

"Johnny aren't you supposed to be at school?" Susan asked.

"Ugh, fine mom I'll go." Johnny said annoyed as he grabbed his things and headed out the door for summer school. "This is so lame." He grumbled walking out of the house.

Reed and Susan ignored him as they continued to talk about what's happening to them. Reed then placed the toothpick down with the test kit before looking at Susan.

"So, I'm still sticking with my original theory." Reed told the blonde. "I believe we got these powers from that stone, I just don't understand where it could've gone." Reed said trying to think of any possible outcomes.

"Well, maybe the police took it as evidence or something." Susan suggested. "I mean that's what they do, right?" Susan asked a little unsure. She never really paid attention to what the police did in the city.