Chapter One

"Girl!"
An obnoxiously loud voice exclaimed, "where are you!", the voice repeated again. It was the queen of the spade kingdom looking for her youngest daughter, Sarah.

"Yes mother!", a soft voice answered the queen, "is there anything wrong, mother?" She questioned the queen. "I want you to go get ready, we got invited to a ball dance by the heart kingdom , and it was required to bring all our daughters, including you" the queen answered looking at her daughter with disgust.

Sarah was shocked, she was never invited to these balls, since everyone believed that a chubby princess, shouldn't be even considered a princess, but it was the king of the hearts kingdom they were talking about, he was one of the kindest people she had ever met, and in his opinion looks shouldn't determine how a person is like.

She was overjoyed to say the least.

Smiling widely, Sarah headed to her room where she found some of the maids waiting for her, everyone judged Sarah for her appearance even tho she was only a 7 or 8 pounds heavier than her sisters, but the maids never judged her, in their opinion she was the sweetest lady they've ever met, since her family had a tendency of being extremely rude.

"Greetings my lady, do you have an idea of what you want to wear today?"

"Hello Emma, i was thinking that maybe you could choose my dress for tonight?" She questioned her maids hopefully, she always found their fashion sense to be extraordinary, so if she wanted to look good, she'd have to ask the lovely maid that always accompanies her.

"Of course! It would be a pleasure to choose your dress for tonight" "now ladies let's get to work, we have a long day ahead of us" with that the maids did all they could to make sure everyone had their eyes on the princess.