Chapter Three

In a room sat a man drowning in his thoughts, but he got interrupted when there was a knock on his door "your majesty!" A voice came from behind the door, "come on in" answered the man.

The doors of the room opened widely as a guard stepped in, bowing to the man, "your majesty, an invitation was sent to you by the king of the heart kingdom, he had arranged a ball dance, and invited every kingdom to join him" .

The king of the clover kingdom Alexander who had been the man in the room looked at the guard and answered him, "is there any special occasion for the ball?" He questioned the man, "no your majesty, apparently he felt that it was time for all the kings of the lands to have a rest from all their work".

Alexander didn't look shocked at all, it was part of the heart kingdom's king to always check up on others, so him arranging this ball wasn't a surprise.

"When is the ball held?" Alexander asked him, "tonight your majesty".

Alexander was glad to have his rest, him officially becoming the king of the clover kingdom took a toll on him, he hasn't been able to sleep healthily, and hadn't stopped working ever since the crowning ceremony.

"You can leave now, when i finish getting ready I'll inform the maids, so you guards can prepare the carriage" the guard nodded, going for the door to leave, but the voice of the king stopped him again.

"Wait! I want you to ask the chefs to prepare various sweets for the ball, and ask the gardeners to make a big bouquet of our finest flowers"

"Make sure they're done before we leave, we can't go to the ball with empty hands", the guard smiled, he was honored to have such a kind man as his king, Alexander seemed to always put others needs on top of his own, that's why he has many people that take him as their role model.

"Of course your highness, i'll see you later" the guard bowed one last time then left the king's room.

The king smiled, he was excited, he had just turned into an adult and would love to lay back for a day.

He proceeded to go to his closet, grabbing one of his best suits, and left to change.

Finally getting done with getting dressed, he left his room and headed to his councilor's room to inform him he was leaving. Knocking on the door, he stepped in "Alejandro!" He smiled at the old man, Alejandro was Alexander's father's close friend, he was a trusted member of the clover kingdom, and was always loyal to the king.

"Your highness! Is there anything you need?" Alejandro was confused to see Alexander dressed up, "yes actually, I got invited to a ball dance at the heart kingdom, I just wanted to inform you before I left".

"Go ahead your highness, but please send us a note, when you finally arrive at the ball", Alejandro couldn't help it, Alexander had just recently took the throne of the king, so he was still worried about the boy's safety.

"I'll make sure to send you a note back Alejandro, but don't worry too much I'm a grown adult now", Alejandro chuckled, the boy always seemed to be responsible, he was just making sure.

"If that's it, then I'll be going now", Alexander hugged Alejandro assuring him that he was going to stay safe, "alright then! Goodbye Alejandro, I'll see you soon" Alexander said.

Waving to his trusted friend and making his way outside, Alexander left his kingdom excited for the events that will happen later tonight.

Another short chapter again, but I hope you like it!<3