🌹Valentines day flowers🌹

Bitchy_ackerman

Bitchy_ackerman

Fluff
----

Levi payed the old lady for a bouquet of flowers. "Thank you," he said smiling before leaving the shop.

This was his and Alex's first valentines day together and he was going to make it one to remember.

He had gotten them tickets to a theme park, he imagined scenarios in his head of how Alex would react when he gave her the flowers. He walks inside and started going up stairs to where Alex's room was.

He knocked gently on the door, "who is it?" He heard alex say on the other side. "It's me love." He said in his deep voice, Alex opened the door and greeted levi with a hug. "I got you something," levi said handing Alex the bouquet. "Aww! They're beautiful, thank you baby." Alex hugged levi again and let him inside.

Levi watehd as Alex put the flowers in a vase and pulled out a small box from a drawer.

"Now here's your present!" She said excitedly handing levi the box. He opened it and saw two necklaces, one with the words Al and the other evi. "It's our ship name!" Alex cheered taking the 'evi' necklace and putting it on levi.  "It's amazing," levi smiled. Alex giggled as she put the other one on herself.

"Now, get ready cause we're going to a theme park." Alex practically screamed in excitement. She kissed Levi's cheek thanking him over and over again.

"I get it your thankful, now get ready how does 10 minutes sound?" He asked. "Good," Alex replied.

Levi nodded as he walked out the room giving Alex some privacy to change into some new clothes.

He waited down stairs and sat on the couch. All of the squad where out doing their own thing. Alex came down 10 minutes later, dressed and ready. "Let's go!!!" She yelled as she dragged levi by the arm to his car. Levi laughed at her excitement and got into the car with her.

It took about 15 minutes for them to drive to the theme park, and when they where there Alex jumped out of the car jumping with joy.

There was so much to do, she many rides, games and stalls. "What should we do first?" She asked levi. "Maybe a roller coaster?" He suggested. "Okay" Alex agreed.

The two made their way to the biggest roller coaster they could find and got in the line.

"Try not to scream,"  levi teased Alex. "I won't! I'm not a scaredy cat!" Levi smiled a little knowing Alex was going to scream and the two got onto the first carriage.

The ride started and Alex jumped a little, after a few moment they where at the top and where about to go down. Alex held Levi's hands tightly and screamed as loud as she could as they went down. "You screamed," levi teased making Alex pout. "Shut up..."

The ride came to an end and the two got off, "now let's play some games!" Alex said. Levi followed Alex to one of the stalls.

"Baby i want that giant Teddy!!" Alex yelled at levi pleading him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," levi said laughing a little as he handed the man a dollar. Levi took one of the three balls and knocked down all the cups. He then took the second ball and did it again same with the last one.

The man handed Alex the giant Teddy bear and Alex ran over over levi hugging him tightly. "Thank you!!" Levi kissed her cheek taking her hand "how about we go get some boba?" Levi asked her. "Yes I want a mango one!" Alex yelled in excitement.

The two walked over to where they where selling boba and levi bought a chocolate one for himself and a mango one for Alex.

The two say on a bench drinking. Levi had also got Alex some cotton candy which she was eating.

"This is the best valentines day ever levi!" She smiled at him lovingly.

Levi smiled back, "I'm glad."