🥀Last moments 🥀

gayfroggoshroom

gayfroggoshroom

.
}}}

"Do you want some ice cream alex" Levi asked his girlfriend as he pointed over to a nearby ice cream truck. "Ooo! Yes! Strawberry please." Alex replied. Levi nodded pulling out his wallet and beginning to walk over to the ice cream truck.

Alex sat down on the bench while she waited for levi and a man approached her. "Hey you look way too pretty to be out here all alone." He said flirtatiously. Alex laughed but still backed away a little. "Thank you but I'm actually here with my boyfriend," she replied. "Well I don't see him." The man smirked. "He's getting ice cream." Alex replied getting more uncomfortable. "Well he doesn't have to know." He said grabbing Alex by her arm. "L-let me go!" Alex yelled but the man didn't listen to her commands and continued to drag her too his car.

[[[

Levi handed the worker the money the ice creams in his hands. He turned around and saw someone forcing Alex into their car. He ran as fast as he could dropping both the ice creams but by the time he reached them the car had already drove away out of sight.

He cried to himself as he fell onto his knees. It all felt like a dream, a nightmare. He pinched himself too make sure he wasn't going to wake up with Alex by his side sleeping peacefully. But it didn't work, he had just left Alex get kidnapped.

It's all his fault...

]]]

Levi traced the blade over his skin every single hesitant thought was drowned out by 'Alex would want this'

He pressed the blade into his skin watching as the crimson red liquid pooled around the cut. It felt so good, brought him so much relief. But it didn't bring Alex back. Levi yelled out in frustration as he punched the bathroom mirror glass shards shattering some cutting his hand.

He held the blade tight in his hand. A voice in his head repeating 'do it' over and over again.  Put he managed too hold himself back. He cried into his knees and it surprisingly didn't wake any of the squad members up. Though they where always heavy sleepers.

Blood was covering his arm now. 'I should probably clean that up.' Levi thought thought himself grabbing a few bandages from the medical cupboard and lazily wrapping up his arms.

He wathed as a few drips of blood seeped through the fabric. It was starting to hurt real bad but he had too remind himself.

He deserved this...

]]]

Alex ran through the streets, it's been a few weeks or months since she's been gone. She lost track of time. But she managed too escape. She was going home! She cried happily at the thought of being able too see Levi again. The squad's mansion came into view and she rushed too knock on the door. "Oh my god Alex!!" It was Luca who answered and as saw as he saw her he pulled her in for a hug.

After reuniting with all the squad members, Alex set off to find levi. He was probably in his room somewhere. She was surprised too see it empty though heard running water coming from the bathroom. "Levi?" She asked walked over to the door. "A-alex...!?" Came a pannicked and weak voice from the other side. And though it sounded way different than normal Alex recognised it as Levi's.

"Are you okay im coming in." Alex said placing her hand on the door handle. "Dont-"

Alex gasped. "Levi why?!" She yelled rushing over too Levi and pulling him in for a tight hug. "I thought you hated me becuase I let you get kidnapped." Levi replied.

Alex seemed kind of mad. "Why would I hate you it's not you're fault" Alex's tears mixed with Levi's blood as she listened to his short, struggled breathes. "Just keep breathing everythings gonna be alright." Alex said but looked up too see levi had already passed out. "Levi open your eyes!" She yelled put got no reply from the raven. "Levi don't do this too me!!" She yelled louder.

"Please..."