17~ Hell nahhh

Y/n's Pov
Me Peter and Pietro arrived at my new room.

"I hope you like it here" Pietro said"I think I'm gonna love it here" I said"How was your old room" Peter asked me

"I think I'm gonna love it here" I said
"How was your old room" Peter asked me. Pietro glared at him giving him a 'stop asking questions' look.

"Well it was small and not much of a great room" I said.
"Well this is your home now now so enjoy" Pietro said smiling.

Peter opened the wooden door revealing an amazing room and it was huge. I walked in and saw and huge white bed. The room looked perfect.

"There are 6 rooms on this floor. You have me, Pietro, Sam, Natasha and Wanda live in them." Peter said walking into the room.

"Hey, why is your room bigger and nicer than mine?!" Peter said and made me and Pietro let out a small laugh.

"Wait you live here? I thought you were only here because of the Stark internship." I said surprised.

"Well Aunt May let's me stay here sometimes" he said.

I walked around the room and opened one of the doors which led me into a bathroom.

"Damnnnn" Peter says shocked as he walks in.
"I really need to talk to Mr Stark" Peter said.
"OMG I love this" I say so excited.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro said with a smirk.
"Can I have a sleep over some time here" Peter said jokingly
"Sure Pete" I said looked at his shocked face.

I then walked into another room next to the bathroom which was my closet.

"Omg This is adorable I am in loveeeee" I almost scream with joy.
Peter walked in.

"HOLY SHI-" Before Peter could finish Captain America walked past and yelled "Language" peaking his head round the corner.

"Hey" he quickly said noticing me.
"Hi I'm Y/n" I said
"Steve Rogers" he said nodding his head at me. I smiled as he walked away and out of the room.

Once Steve left me and Pietro started laughing at Peter as his Cheeks heated up with embarrassment and soon he started laughing with us.

We soon walked out of my room and headed down stairs to the living room.

"Wanna grab something to eat" the three said at the same time and smiled at one another.

"Let's go" Peter said.
"On sec let me just tell Wanda" Pietro said running off and coming back in 3 seconds.

"Wow" I said freezing in my place.
"right sorry I forgot to mention I have super speed" he said casually.

"Wow" i said staring at him.
"And I am basically a spider" Peter said
"Do MJ and Ned know?!" I said
"Ned does but I haven't told Mj yet" he said blushing at her name.

I turn to Pietro and smirk as we both know exactly what the other is thinking.

Soon we were out of the tower and headed to a Café near by where we ate.

(Im too lazy to write it all and how it went)

As we all walked back into the Living room, we were greeted by all the Avengers sitting on the couch and eating popcorn.

"Hey kids wanna join?" Nat asked.
"Sure" Us three said in union.

"It's a horror movie " Tony said.
"Cool" I said.

We all sat down on the sofa with popcorn in our hands. Then all of a sudden the scary part came on but just before it did we all heard a groan coming from the back of the coach.

Tony almost screamed and when we were all looking at each other to see what we should do we saw Tony clinging onto Steve's arm. He soon pulled away when he realized we were looking.

We all got up off the coach. Thor got Majolnir (Jonathan) and was ready to smash whoever was there.

We then peeked behind the coach and saw Sam lying there on the ground.

"Oh we forgot about you" Nat said.

Them Sam saw me smirking at him and jumped up to his foot and stood behind Bucky.

"Is that Y/n?!" He whispered to Bucky as if it wasn't already obvious and we could all hear him.

"Hi Samual it's me Y/n" I said walking towards him with a smile and offered my hand. He hesitated at first but shook it.

"Well guys it's getting late let's just go to bed" Steve said turning to look at all of us.

We all agreed and walked to our separate rooms.

I reached my room and was about to open the door when Sam walked towards his room which was on my left and turned to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously.

"I live here Samual" I said with a smirk.

"Oh Helllll nahhhh" he said as he ran into his room.

I laughed and walked in. I looked at my self in the mirror. I realized I didn't bring any clothes with me. I thought for a moment and walked across to Nat's room and nocked. After a quick second she opened the door and smiled.

"Anything you need Y/n" She said with a warm friendly smile.
"Um yeah I kinda don't have any change of clothrs and I was hoping you could lend me some" I said embarrassed.

"Sure" She said walking into her room and coming out with a pair of pajamas.

"Thanks Nat and goodnight" I said with a smile and walked towards my room.

As I was walking to my room I realized that I still had Bucky's Jacket so I made a mental note to give it to him tomorrow because I had no idea where his room was.

Once again I walked into my room. I walked into the bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth and hair.

I walked out and sat on my new bed. I have never been on a bed more comfortable as this. Everything was so new to me. I soon fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

_________________________________________
Hey guys I'm so happy your reading my story and hope you had a great day. It's a long chapter. Short or long chapters?

1037 words

Wherever you are Goodnight, goodday or good.