2.5

Chapter 2.5: Extra

The Group Arrived at the Valley of Despair. And not even a Minute Later, Chaos started.

"Wow! Look at all this Snow!" Crybaby exclaimed happily.

"It's all so white." Thief Mummbled.

Cale Watched as his Guardians looked around the Valley but also keeping their Guard up for any Possible threats for their Liege.

"Can i eat this?" Glutton questioned, pointing at the Snow.

"You'll get poisoned if your a Normal Person." Crybaby Told her.

"You better not." Thief Scolded even though they all know that Poison won't affect them since their Spirits but Thief wanted Glutton not to eat anything strange.

Crazy Kid flopped his back on the snow with a big Grin. "I Haven't seen Snow in a While!"

"You look so stupid." Cheapskate Commented.

"Oh XXXX off!" Crybaby shouted at Cheapskate.

"Should we go in the Inn first?" Super Rock questioned his liege who shook his head.

"No, the Sun is still high up." Cale said. "We'll make it to the Village."

"As you wish-"

PLUP!

Cale Blinked in surprise, white Fluff suddenly came in contact on Super Rock's Handsome Face.

Crazy Kid - the culprit - froze as Cheapskate - the one who's supposed to get hit - widen his eyes.

Thief, Glutton and Crybaby stared.

There was a Moment of Silence Before The Ground started Rumbling.

"Oh shi-" Crazy kid started running away from his Senior and Cheapskate Followed, fearing for his Life.

Glutton Put up a Shield around Her Master Quickly as Stone Spears Descend from Earth.

The Spears Attacked the Fire Spirit and Water Spirit.

Unfortunately, The Fire Spirit attacked back with Red Lighting and Water Spirit attacked with his own Water Spears and Water Chains.

Cale Sighed in a Tired way. They just arrived and now their Causing a Ruckus. Cale felt very sleepy now.

"It's seems like we're going in the Inn first." Cale said before Walking away from the fight of his Spirit Guardians to the Inn. The Remaining Three followed.

In the End, Cale ended up sleeping the whole day and Went to the World Tree the Next Day.

The Dangerious Trio got scolded by their Liege that night.