Switching perspectives!

Bendy POV

Bendy was sitting in front of a TV in a house he found in Hotlands. He was channel surfing when he stopped at a news channel. It was called "MTT NEWS" What did "MTT" Mean? Hm..

"BREAKING NEWS!" Was on the T.v.

"Oh no the breaking news! What happened?!" Bendy said to himself, mimicking a minecraft streamer he'd seen before. 

"A SMALL PUPPET MAN IS RUNNING AROUND, BONKING PEOPLE IN THE HEADS WITH A BROKEN PEPSI BOTTLE. IF YOU SEE HIM, GO TO THE NEAREST HOUSE AND LOCK YOUR DOORS. HE SEEMS TO BE IN A BAD MOOD." 

Bendy almost choked on some water when he heard that. That sounded so fake but in this place, anything went. You could wipe out a whole race and all you'd get is just "Awe that's kinda rude-" The only thing though, was that if someone died, they'd just get revived by some kid with a book. He'd tried before. The kid was annoying. 

Bendy decided to go say hi to this little puppet. The only person he had met was a cat named Felix. He was a cool dude. They had talked for a while, but eventually, Felix had to go. So now Bendy was in some random person's house. 

He walked out of the house, down to the river, and rode in a boat with a man in a cloak, all the way to Snowdin. He walked around, looking for this guy. He wanted to talk. Seemed like a loose cannon. Just the kind of person he liked. 

As he was thinking about what this guy was like, He felt something hit his head, right in between his horns. He felt ink run over his face as he turned around, full of anger. Before him stood a small manlet, with a long-sleeved black v-neck, and some pink and yellow glasses. He also looked segmented like a puppet. 

Bendy grabbed the puppet by the collar and brought him up to his face. 

"Do that again, and I'll have myself a nice, non-living ventriloquist dummy. Understand?" Bendy said. The puppet nodded. "You got a name, or-?"

"Spamton." The puppet said. Bendy let him go. 

"Run along now. And don't hit me in the head again." Bendy said with Spamton running off. Overall, he'd call this a successful day.

(Yet another short chapter hehe- TwT realized that a friend's bday is soon, so I wanted to make something for them! That's gonna be the next chapter, so I needed to finish this one up so I could do the other one-)