©hαρτεr ②

Enhanced Version
Present
While I was laying with my cape in the soft grass of our garden,I recalled my past by touching my prism diamond necklace.A wide screen appeared to it and i watched the film of my movie started.
FLASHBACK
My mother,Grace Carter is an elegant, hardworking,sophisticated lady.Her traits are kind,brave,loving,smart,God fearing,beautiful,funny,mature,girly and sometimes a bad girl.But an achiever in class,a sophomore student in Harvard University.Her course is marketing management.When she heard her parents news to her that she'll be going to prestigious school,she reprimanded to it because she does not care what school she enroll to and transfer to.But her parents said to her it's for her own best to have a great learning education.So she obeyed her parents wishes.And be a obedient daughter.My appearance is long dark chocolate hair and azurite jade eyes.I have a hour glass body.And my height is 5ft9.I wear a t-shirt with leggings and flat shoes.I didn't apply make-up because I don't want to be a clown.And bun my long blond snow hair.Since i believe i was running late for school",I grabbed a toasted bread and chew it quickly.I hug and kissed my parents before i left.I put on my helmet,knee supporter,arm supporter and my new roller skates and swiftly glided forward and backward in streets then waved to our neighbors when I pass them by.I arrived to my destination.I was impressed when i see my new school today.The gate of the school was so huge and the school is much bigger in outside view.Because i was lazy and didn't tour it before the school starts.My reaction was my mouth is hanging open and my eyes shimmering in starlight in my mind but i was happy and nervous at same time.But I keep my self-composed and breathe deeper in my stomach.Since there are no guards posting in the main gate, a lighted bulb appeared to my head, i got an idea and used it.When i finally had my inner focus. I used my strength power and jumped high & gracefully with no scratches or injuries, I successfully got inside the school.The school was like OMG!!! I was so speechless,it's like the size of Hogwarts Academy In Harry Potter the Movie.The interior and exterior designs are embroidered with silver and gold outline.But I wiped away my long drool on my face.Because I remembered that I was so late to my first day and my first class.And there's no students in the corridor. As i checked my watch i was running out of time so I used my powers again and used my Flash speed.I knocked and open the door in the Principal's office and get my schedule in the secretary.When she saw me she greeted me and said "hello,you must be the new transferee"and smiled.I greeted her and i smiled back and I said to her "Yes i am,Ma'am".Her appearance was a beautiful old lady.Her age maybe 43 years old.She gave me the class time schedule and the map i needed.thanked her for the stuff. Before I left and close the door i heard her say to me"good luck".kinda excited with my class sched.But what confused me is the map, because I hate maps,I can't understand it.So i didn't used it, instead of giving me easy directions.I just know what my section is, the cream class,but I can't find my classroom, I was entirely lost but I kept walking till I saw and heard many squeals from a far,a bunch of female students covering a guy.I laughed hysterically because his being squashed like a pumpkin and he can't get past through the thick wall and was swarmed by many thick layers of sweats because the weather today is a very hot sunny day.But I stopped because my stomach growled so loud,i blushed like a ripe tomato.I'd forgotten I walked for a long time and sadly missed my first and second class and was absent.But I urged myself to go and attend my remaining 6 classes so I did it.I used my vanishing power an arched my back and stretched my body and tiptoed my feet and wait for the right time and do a swan ballet jump move and ran,i finally found my third class.I knocked and opened the door.My teacher said"we have a new student and she will introduce herself to everyone".She then said "You may now come in".I walked in a straight body and with instant confidence.While I was in the middle everyone stared at me ,I began to introduce myself. For fun,i spoken French.
Je suis Grace Hope Carter,19 âgé.
(I'm Grace Hope Carter,19 years old)
Arrêtez de me regarder comme un étranger .
(Stop looking at me like an alien.)
Mes hobbies chantent , la danse , le ballet , l'esquisse et de nombreux more.
(My hobbies are singing,dancing,ballet,sketching and many more)
I transférés ici ...
(I transferred here..)
While I was about to speak more about myself to get to know me more.I was rudely interrupted by a guy.Because everyone stared at him I suddenly stopped talking.Slightly upset due to his intervention. My teacher said to the George guy to sit down.So he sat in the vacant desk.Our teacher said "continue".
"Je ai transféré ici pour avoir de merveilleux souvenirs ".
(I transferred here to have wonderful memories")
"Nice vous rencontrer tous les" « Je uttered.
("Nice meeting you all"I uttered)
I se prosterna et dit «merci».
(I bowed down and said "thank you".)
I sat in the chair between the window and beside me was George.

My father,George Hemingway is a Prince Charming in the outside and a constant heartthrob with girls.
His traits are honest,generous,sweet,loving,loyal,handsome,gentleman,soft hearted,smart,temper headed,ferocious when mad and a devil appears.My appearance,a curly grey hair,emerald eyes,well-built body and a height of 6 ft 2. An Achiever in class, a sophomore student and the son of the owner in Harvard University.His course is interior designing.His lazy and neglects studying but excels well in academics and sports.Because his parents told him so,to become a lawyer but he insists to become a doctor. He is a bad boy but not a bully.His reason was, he gets tired of his parents always dictating him on what to do,like his just a play thing and when they are finished he will not be necessary anymore.That's why he pretend to be a Prince to everyone because he doesn't want to hurt anyone he cares for,it's rather him suffer alone than hurt someone he value most, because he wants everyone to be happy.But the happy Prince Charming was his old self. when he was a child his parents bond with him and play along with him.I always jog then run for an hour outside beside the lake in the park near our house,every morning when I woke up early because it became my running escape in my boring life.And when i got tired i sat on the bench and drunk half of my bottled water and splashed it in my shiny sweaty face and neck till it's gone and wipe it with my towel.Because even I came early or late in school,I will not be satisfied on what I've become today. So i clear my thoughts and mind and be my old self.And be my rugged self.When i felt refreshed,I went back home,i asked my maid if my parents gotten home,she said"they will never come home".I sighed, "As always my parents are not here","busy as always! workaholic as if they're wealth will decrease and will become bankrupt", and rarely comes home.My parents are staying at home only when they just argue about money and our finances.I always heard them in my room arguing about money matters.but i kept mum and enjoy my silence,because one time I tried to stop them,but my father angrily said "let's just end this and get divorced".My mother shouted back"that's fine with me".Instead of reuniting them it became worse.talked to both of them a day after..finally they came to a decision to never argue hard & separate for now.I felt agony in my past just by recalling it.I arrived at school by using my motorcycle.I always walked calm because I always arrived late but never got detention.I never got what my section is because as always I'm in cream class.I'm just curious to see the transferee student.But I heard from my father," she's a female" and gotten easily in the cream class even though she's new.I worked hard to get through in the cream class.But not by cheating to every exam.But by studying, scanning quickly of my notes.And i was rewarded.Because my father said " there's no special exception even though your my son".I agree for him once.But I'm a bit jealous with the new girl on how she got herself in cream class without exerting any effort to it.But I left that aside and not bother me.I'm just gonna do better than her.I thought she's going to be my rival soon.And i'm not gonna fall for her charms when i see her. While I finished reminiscing,I didn't notice for awhile the female students block my entry way,I faked my smile to them but when I did that it gotten more worse they swoon madly in love(x_x)with me and pushed me side by side.Till I was near suffocated.. there's no oxygen to breathe in...But a few seconds, I see an enchanting girl,swan-like formed ballerina in slow motion. I was mesmerized in everything i see in her. How gracefully she dances, an enchanting moment of her. She blew me away..Like our hearts is beating us one.But it stop when she was gone in midst.I excused myself to the female students and go quickly to my next class.But by just thinking of her seeing the beautiful maiden for the first time,I was smitten by her.Even though i don't know her name yet.i want to know this girl soon.
When I knock and opened the door a girl is firmly introducing herself in class,I just saw her profile when i walked in.And saw she made everyone,speechless.Except i,cause i understand every bit,she said.It proves she's worthy to be here.But i was ashamed because I interrupted her introduction about herself.And all their heads turned to me instead to her.And she then suddenly curious to see what caught others attention ,she paused and then turn herself to me.I was shocked she's the one I saw before I was going to my class.But how did she come here before me? I was in complete awe. Now I understand she's the new girl.The girl I should be hating,but how can i do that? And pretend I don't like her in the first place?.
To be continued..

♪♥♪♠♪♣♪♦♪★♪♥♪♠♪♣♪♦♪★♪♥♪♠♪♣♪♦♪★♪
♈♉➕e
©⭕〽〽ent
F⚪ll⚫w

Cast
A
Grace Carter
George Hemingway
Zion Cross
Daemon Knight
Sage Walsh
Xavier Cosmo
Yul Leonardo
Riel John
Valshe Kyoshiro
Doux Hayes