Chapter Four

Rosalie’s P.O.V
School was almost over for the Summer Holiday and everyone were studying for their Final Exams and I was sitting in the Gryffindor Common Room as all that I’ve been doing was studying non stop as I wanted to get good grades in the end and after a while, I’ve started to get tired as I have also had late nights studying as well but I was brought out of my studying and my attention went to Remus as he rested his hand on my shoulder, “you should take a break. James and some of the others have been saying you’ve been doing this non stop.” he told me and I sighed a little before letting out a yawn, “I guess you’re right. I just really wanted to pass the Final Exams.” I told him as I put my things away, “wanna hang out with us for a bit or do you want to rest?” He asked me, “I’ll hang out with you guys for a bit.” I told him and the both of us have gone to the others before we all decided to head outside for a while to get some fresh air and we all fooled around for a while and had a few laughs as well until I grew tired again and decided to go inside and realized Remus was walking with me as well, “I’m not going to get lost you know.” I told him chuckling a little, “I know, I just want to make sure you get there alright.” he told me and I smiled at him and eventually, we made it back to the Common Room, “well, I am going to take a nap. I’ll see you later alright Remus.” I said to him and he nodded, “alright Rosie, I’ll see you later. And if you sleep for too long, I’ll wake you up before dinner starts alright.” he said and I nodded and went to my dorm and once my head hit the Pillow, I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Remus’s P.O.V 
Once Rosalie had gone to her Dorm to take a nap, I let out a sigh and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace thinking to myself before I started thinking about Rosalie as a smile appeared on my lips and I was quickly brought out of my thoughts when I heard James, Sirius and Peter walk into the Common Room and sat with me, “Where’s Rosie?” James asked me, “she went to take a nap.” I told him and he nodded and the four of us continued to hang out and study together as well before realizing what time it was and noticed that Rosalie hadn’t come down yet since she went to take a nap earlier and I had gone to wake her up and once I walked into her dorm, I saw that she was still sleeping and I smiled to myself as she looked peaceful while she slept and finally walked over to her and gently shook her awake and she finally started to open her eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them, “what time is it?” she asked me, “almost time for dinner.” I told her and she eventually sat up and I sat next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder, “did you sleep well?” I asked her and she nodded, still half asleep, “we should probably get going Rosie. I’m sure you’re hungry by now.” I told her and she sighed a little before the both of us stood up and made our way down to the Great Hall and once we got there and sat with the other Gryffindor’s, she sat down between James and I as we ate and talked to each other. By the time Dinner was over for the night and everyone was leaving the Great Hall, I noticed Rosalie walk away from the others and I decided to follow her and noticed that she was going to the Astronomy Tower and soon sat down next to her, “are you feeling alright?” I asked her and she nodded, “yeah, I’m fine. It’s just, I don’t want to leave. I love it here.” she told me and I smiled a little, “you’re not the only one. I love it here too. Sometimes it makes me forget certain things.” I told her and noticed her look at me, “Is everything alright back at home?” she asked me, “everything is fine it’s just. It’s hard to explain actually.” I told her and she nodded, “that's fine. You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want to.” she said and I smiled, I like that she’s patient with me about having to tell her what I am, I like that she doesn’t push me about it either and the both of us continued to just sit there and talk before we decided to head back to the Common Room for the night and eventually had gone to bed as well.

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was another day and final Exams were finally over and I was walking around outside until I ended up at the Black Lake and I sat there leaning against a tree and after a while of sitting there and thinking to myself about what happened during my first year here as it put a smile on my face until I notice someone sit down next to me and I looked to see that it was Remus and we both smiled at each other, “how are you doing?” he asked me, “I’m doing alright. Just hoping that I pass my Exams. How about you?” I told him and he sighed a little, “I’m doing alright. I hope the same goes for me.” he said and I smiled a little, “how was your first year?” he asked me, “I enjoyed it. I also met some really nice people and you're one of them.” I told him and the both of us continued to talk and hang out for a while longer before the both of us had gone back inside for the rest of the day and I had gone to my dorm to pack my things since it was the last night here before going home for the summer and once I was done, it was time for dinner and I walked to the Great Hall with James and the others and throughout the entire time we ate, the five of us talked and laugh the entire time until the feast was over, having everyone leave the Great Hall and once I had gotten to the Common Room for the rest of the night and I continued to hang out with James for a while longer before the both of us started getting tired and we both decided to go to bed for the night and that’s what we did and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

When the next morning came around and I had woken up and after eating, I made sure that I had everything that I needed before we left Hogwarts and once I was done, I managed to bring my trunk downstairs before bumping into James and the others, “do you need help with that Rosie?” he asked me and I shook my head, “no thank you Jamie. I think I can manage.” I told him before we left the Common Room and eventually made it out of the Castle with Sirius, Remus and Peter and eventually made it to the Train and got on and sat with each other as well and talked to each other throughout the entire train ride and by the time we finally made it to London and eventually got off the train until Remus stopped me when I turned to see him holding my arm, “hope to see you soon.” he said and I smiled, “I hope so to. Have a good summer Remus and write to me alright.” I said to him and he nodded, “as long as you write back.” he said and I nodded as well, “don’t worry, I will. See you again soon” I said to him as we both hugged each other before going our separate ways and both James and I eventually made it home with mum and dad and throughout the entire Summer, both James and I hung out and spent time together as well and I also managed to send Remus a few letters and Chocolates for him as well whenever I could and he had sent letters back as well until the summer Holiday was ending and both James and I had managed to get what we needed before heading home and getting everything organized for when we go back to Hogwarts.