Chapter Eight

Rosalie’s P.O.V
Spring had finally come around and James and I had managed to finish the Animagus Potion and the both of us along with, Remus, Sirius and Peter had gone outside to try it out and see if it worked, “it will taste bitter when you drink it  but other than that, I think it should work.” James told me and I nodded before I took a minute before drinking the potion and winced at the taste of it before giving the vile to James and I began to feel different and after a while, I looked around and saw that my view was a little lower and looked down to see that I had paws and looked at James, “bloody hell, it worked. You’re a Tiger Rosie.” James told me and I nudged him a little.

“now if you want to change back, all you have to do is think about yourself

“now if you want to change back, all you have to do is think about yourself. Your human self. Do you understand Rosie?” James said to me and I managed to nod a little before doing what he said and I noticed that I turned back into myself and I smiled, “I did it.” I said to them as I had gotten excited and the five of us managed to get back inside as we talked about it as we walked back to the Common Room and after a while, I decided to go to the Astronomy Tower for a while as I had a smile on my face until I noticed Remus sit down next to me, “you look excited.” he said to me and I nodded, “yeah. That was pretty cool actually. I enjoyed it.” I told him, “well I’m glad but promise me that whatever happens when you help the others with me, that you won’t get yourself hurt and that if you do, you leave.” He said to me and I sighed knowing that I won’t be able to get a say in it and I nodded, “alright. I promise.” I told him and he nodded, “thanks. I just don’t want anything bad to happen, that's all.” he said to me and I nodded, “I understand Remus.” I said to him and the both of us continued to talk for a while before we decided to head back to the Common Room for the rest of the night and hung out with James and the others for a while before heading to bed for the night.

It was another day and Finals were coming up soon and all I’ve been doing was studying as I wanted to make sure that I wanted to pass them. After a while of studying, I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone rest their hand on my shoulder and I looked to see that it was James, “you bloody scared me.” I told him, “sorry. I didn’t mean to. Anyways, I wanted to tell you that you should take a break from studying for a while and it’s almost time for Remus’s transformation. Are you going to come with us?” he said to me and I checked the date and saw that it was April 30th, “I forgot what day it was.” I told him as I got up and started gathering my things and putting them away before going with James and met up with Sirius and Peter before going to find Remus and once we found him, the five of us had left the Castle and eventually made it to an old house, “where are we?” I asked them, “the Shrieking Shack. It’s where I come before every Transformation.” Remus told me and eventually before Remus’s Transformation, James, myself, Sirius and Peter changed into our Animagus forms before hearing Remus and I never heard him in so much pain before and after a few moments have passed, we saw something walk out and soon saw a Wolf as it looked at us and I began to worry before it came at us and we managed to do something about it.

Remus’s P.O.V
After the night was over, I noticed that the others had turned back into themselves until I noticed that something was wrong with Rosalie as they all huddled over her, “what happened? Is she alright?” I asked them before they all looked at me before looking at each other and soon moved away and once I saw what had happened to Rosalie, I knew that it was something that I had done to her, “I did this didn’t I?” I asked them and it took them a moment before they nodded, “we need to get her to the Hospital Wing.” Peter said and we had done so as James carried her back to the Castle and once we finally got to the Hospital Wing, Madam Pmfrey had managed to heal Rosalie’s leg and I couldn’t help but just stand there hoping that she was going to be alright as everything else was blocked out before James had gotten my attention, “Remus. Look at me mate. She’s going to be alright, you hear me. She’s going to be fine.” James told me and I just nodded before rushing off and made it back to my Dorm and stayed there as I didn’t want to get close to Rosalie in case anything like that happened again and I eventually started crying to myself until I had fallen asleep later on. 

It was a while when I fell asleep until I started waking up only to soon see James, Peter and Sirius standing over me, “how long was I asleep for?” I asked them, “about an hour or so. I think you cried yourself to sleep.” James told me and I sighed as I sat up, “any news on Rosalie?” I asked him, “still asleep. She hasn’t woken up yet but Madam Pomfrey said she will soon.” James told me, “she’ll hate me. She’ll think I’m a monster for sure because of what I did to her last night.” I said to them, “I doubt it mate. I’ve seen the way she looks at you. You mean more to her than you think.” Sirius told me, “you don’t understand. I could have killed her for Merlin's sake.” I said to him, “we see your point Remus, honestly we do. But you should know how my sister is by now. She’ll forgive you for it. She knows that it wasn’t intentional.” James told me and I sat back on the bed and rubbed my handsover my face, “I still don’t want to be near her after that. I can’t risk it. And promise me she won’t come during another full moon.” I said looking at James and he sighed, “I’ll try my best to keep her away.” he told me and I nodded and the four of us continued to talk about it for a while longer before James left to see how Rosalie was doing in the Hospital Wing and I continued to stay in my Dorm for the night and only came out for dinner when we had to leave for the Great Hall.  

Rosalie’s P.O.V  
Hours later, I woke up to see that I was in the Hospital Wing and saw James sitting next to me, “James. What happened?” I asked him, “Rosie, you’re awake. How are you feeling?” He asked me, “I’m fine, I do feel a little sore though. I don’t remember what happened.” I told him, “he attacked you. He scratched your leg pretty badly” he told me and I looked at my leg to see that it was wrapped in bandages, “he probably hates himself for it.” I said to him, “yeah, you’ve also been out for a couple of days and ever since he’s been sent back to our dorm, he hasn’t come out since.” he told me and I began to hate myself, “I want to talk to him later.” I said to James, “I don’t know if that’s even possible at the moment. He won't even talk to Sirius, Peter or myself.” James said and I sighed a little and James stayed with me until Madam Pomfrey told him to leave for the night. It has been a few days and Madam Pomfrey told me that I was free to go now and she had given me a pair of crutches before I left and I managed to get to the Gryffindor Common Room and saw James, Sirius and Peter but I didn’t see Remus and I sighed a little and sat with the others, “he still hasn’t left hasn’t he?” I asked them and they all shook their heads and we talked about it for a while before I wanted to check on Remus and managed to get to his dorm and once I walked inside, I decided to keep my distance for now, “Remus, look at me please. I want to know that you’re ok.” I said to him but he said nothing, “please talk to me. I know you’re upset about what happened, but I don’t want you to feel guilty forever.” I told him before he finally looked at me, “I hurt you Rosalie, I couldn’t bare the thought that I almost killed you.” he told me and I nodded, “I understand that, but you didn’t. I’m alright.” I told him, “I don’t want you to keep coming during the full moons anymore. I don’t want to risk what happened before to happen again. Please promise me you won’t” he said to me and I looked down before nodding, “I promise. But I’m still going to Visit during school.” I said to him and he just looked at me before nodding, “that’s fine with me.” he said before we talked about it before I managed to get him out of his dorm and we sat with the others for the rest of the night before eventually going to bed later on.