i. ACT ONE ━━━━━ only death remains

( 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 )

𝖎. ❝ i've grown rather tired
of this tension, love. it's okay to drop the
act, i'm known to be irresistible!❞

❝You're bad for Bonnie!❞ Elena's wearing that look on her face. The same look she wore that seemed to make the entire world weak at the knees. It was the look she wore when she manipulated Stefan, it was the look she wore when she manipulated Damon. It was the look all of the Petrova Doppelgängers used to get their way. Anya hated that look, she hated it on Tatia, she felt she hated it even the more on Elena. While the rest of the Petrovas could at least admit they were manipulative, self-centered bitches, Elena felt all her actions were justified. She felt like she could do no wrong, and Anya bloody hated it. Her hand moves much quicker than her brain, reaching out to slap the brunette, her head turning to the side from the impact.

The entire room falls into stunned silence, all eyes immediately drawn to the stand off. Elena's hand clutches her cheek as she stares at Anya like she'd grown a second head. "I've never liked you, Elena." she mumbles, retracting her hand as she rubs her thumb over her pulsing knuckles. "I think you're a brat. I think you're a manipulative little witch, and I think your self righteousness is annoying. I think you're a cancer to your friends, and you're a cancer to those Salvatore brothers." she spits as Elena's mouth parts, a noise of shock escaping her as she gawks back at her. "If I could end your miserable life right here, I would, but I made a promise to Bonnie." Anya's eyes move to Bonnie who's wearing an indistinguishable look on her face.

"I care about Bonnie, she's family." she says as Elena cuts her off. "No, I care about Bonnie." she denies as Anya scoffs. "How many times has Bonnie almost died because of some bullshit you and The Brother's Grimm have dragged her into? News flash: Just because she's a witch, doesn't mean she becomes responsible for every supernatural occurrence you and your presumptuous friends get wrapped up in," Anya whirls around, her eyes falling on the Salvatores. "I've got an idea, the next time someone from your dark dark past shows up to kill you, let them! Does us all a favor, and will end the blasted soap opera that is your love lives once and for all. We've all read the book, Elena. It's only a matter of time before doting Stefan becomes old news and your rubbing uglies with the other brother. Tatia did it, Katherine did it, dot-dot-dot." she finishes.

Elena looks on the verge of tears as she stares at Anya who blinks owlishly before smirking slightly, her hand coming up to tap her nose. "You know, on second thought, maybe you're right, Elena. Maybe I am bad for Bonnie, but so are you. So if you can bat your lashes and make the whole world swoon, I think I can do it too." she turns to Bonnie. "Bon-Bon, do you want me gone?" she asks raising a questioning eyebrow as Bonnie shoots Elena a guilt look. "No takers? Caroline? Rikka? Salvatores?" when she gets no response she turns back to Elena with a pout. "Look at that, write that in your damn journal and cry about it." with that Anya walks off, bumping Elena's shoulder with her own as she takes her leave.

( pre season two & season three )

𝖎. ❝ Anastasia Pimanova!❞

 ❝ Anastasia Pimanova!❞

act one playlist

i. talking body tove lo ii. payphone maroon five iii. the middle maren morris iv. ordinary girl kate alexa v. stronger china anne & dove cameron vi. bloodshoot dove cameron vii. poker face lady gaga viiii. bad guy billie eilish ix. sweet but psycho ava maxx x. look what you made me do taylor swift xi. looking at me sabrina carpenter xii. problem natalia kills xiii. boss bitch doja cat         xiv. daisy ashnikko xv. i like it cardi b xvi. take a hint victorious xvii. dark horse katy perry

author's note.

• ━ first chapter will hopefully be up tomorrow, i'm so excited to dive into anya's story. if you could vote and comment, i would really appreciate it.