Dracko's mudblood 🥺💚 (Part 1)

Hello I'm y/n granger, I'm Hermione Granger's sister and I'm not like her because I'm not Gryffindor, I'm a Slytherin. I ran away from home when I was -8 years old because my parents abused me. Now Hermione doesn't even see me as her sister and hates me. I hate her to.

When I got on the Hogwart's Express I decided to sit away from my sister and sat next to this boy with blonde hair. He was so hot and I claimed him as my uwu baka senpai.

"Hi." I said to my uwu senpai.

"What do you want?" He said in a super hot voice that made me cry because of how hot it was.

"I'm y/n." I said, I didn't want to tell him my last name because I didn't want to be known as Hermione's sister.

"I'm Dracko💚." He said with a growl in a hot uwu baka voice.

Just then the stupid "chosen one" dumped coffee on me.

"HEY!" My uwu sussy baka senpai Dracko💚 said in.

I started crying and cried for 1000000 hours while my uwu senpai beat up that stupid Harry Potter.

"Omg Dracko💚 thank you so much." I purred and blinked my Larry the Lobster red eyes.

"Stfu." Dracko💚 said. He can be such and uwu  baka senpai but I still love him.

A/N: Omg guys they are so cute!!!!!!!!! In the next one they might start dating!!!😏😏😏😏🥵🥵🥵🥺🥺🥺