𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒...

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒...

The choco twins had found something in the rubble of an old building. No one knew what it was from everyone just left the rubble there. The two had been adventuring and she had found this place with an old piece of paper under all the rubble. The paper was damaged but still readable.

"I wonder.. Let me read it.." Pawn black cookie snatched the paper from their twin and scanned the paper as they read it out loud

"𝑂𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡
𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟
𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑚𝑦  𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒
𝐼'𝑚 𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒."

"Huh cute love poem actually! Hmmm maybe dad would know something about it. He is a professor after all." Pawn white cookie said as their twin nodded at the idea

The twins had ran back down the hill to her parents house and had ran in the door to see their dad.

Espresso was cooking lunch and Madeleine was clinging onto his back like he was going somewhere.

"Babe- I'm not going anywhere! At least loosen your grip!" Espresso scowled at Madeleine.

"No! Fuck off!"

"Madeleine! The children may hear you!" Espresso slightly groaned but continued cookie as his husband buried his face into the brown haired male's neck and shoulder. Espresso calmed down after a bit and fed a small piece of what he was cookie to Madeleine.

"Good?"

Madeleine nodded and hummed in pleasure as Espresso just smiled to himself and giggled at Madeleine.

"Dad! Dad!"

Both males turned towards their twin children. "Hm?" Espresso hummed seeing the paper in Pawn black hands as they closed the door behind them. "What's that?"

"It's something we found in a bunch of rubble. Do you know anything about it?"

Espresso walked over to his twin children and took the paper, reading it twice then realizing what it is. "Ohhhh.. This is the poem I wrote for your father a few years ago!" Espresso smiled softly "You must've found the rubble of the building that Dark Enchantress's servants or whatever were in."

"Why was it there?"

"I think I threw this on the ground somewhere then blew up the place. Never thought anything would survive honestly." Madeleine then walked up next to Espresso and looked over his husband's shoulder.

"So you never gave that to me?"

"I was to embarrassed to be honest.." Espresso chuckled a little then handed Madeleine the paper "Guess you can have it now!" Espresso smiled at him and walked back into the kitchen.

Madeleine read the paper and giggled "Never knew you wrote poetry."

"Oh I write anything and everything. That might be why my handwriting was so good early on because I wrote stories, poems, anything honestly."

"Next time you write on of these, give it to me, they're adorable." Espresso blushed at the word adorable and looked up from what he was cooking.

He mumbled a few words under his breath then began cooking again.

Pawn white giggled "I bet you two didn't realize you liked each other."

"We honestly didn't! I think both of us thought the other hated us. Or at least I did." Madeleine said as Espresso snapped around to look at his husband.

"What!?"

"Oh god." The twins slightly giggled at the mess they've made and walked to their room "call us for lunch!" Pawn white yelled then walked into their room.

622 Words