You are my baby boy

BILLY HARGROVE X MALE!GENDERFLUID!SKYLAR
Baby boy and prince make me feel flustered!! Baby boy is my favorite nickname as a male >0<!!

Also everything is set in 2022 because I can and no strange things other then Eleven having powers which everyone was surprised but now it's just a normal thing

Also I'll try my best to make Skylar and the character! Remember that some will be platonic!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Billy was worried Skylar wasn't here and hasn't texted him. Usual when Skylar is sick or having a mental health day he would usually text him but he hadn't and so Billy was worried,Billy decided to skip class and check on Skylar.

Skylar was laying on the cold hard floor with just a bra on and silently crying,Skylar usually wouldn't let words get to him but today wasn't a good day and had gotten called a girl because of the fact they didn't look masculine. "Baby?" "Jesus!" Skylar shot up and wipped his eyes and quickly got a shirt on. "What are you doing here? Did we have a half day?" Billy sat down with Skylar and held him which confused him but he didn't care much. "No,before you start scolding me. Why weren't YOU at school?" "I-I hmmm...." Silence filled the room. Slowly Billy started to piece it all together because Skylar's phone was still blowing up and he saw the text.

"Not feeling like a guy?" "I am but...i-idk how to explain it and I-I" Billy hushed him and held him close. "You know that you are my baby boy?" "Mhm..." Skylar was tracing any scars on Billy's hand while his free hand held him close and rubbing his waist in a comforting way. "Look at me" Skylar did so. "You are my baby boy and if you aren't a boy? Then your my baby girl! (A/N:I don't ever want to be called that irl,also I barely or never use They/Them pronouns) and no matter what you are my darling" Skylar kissed Billy and hugged him and nuzzled into Billy's neck while Billy held him. "Thank you so much"

Billy was now cuddling Skylar on his bed,did he skip the whole school day? Yes,yes he did but how many classes? Two in total since it was six period when he skipped and got worried. Skylar was passed out from all the crying he did. Billy may regret not going home but hey he told that brat where he'll be so safe at least. He also left a note for Skylar's mom  just in case she freaked the f^€|<ed out why Skylar's boyfriend was here without reason.