Sussy Connection 🎮❤️‍🔥🥺

One fine man. One fine lady. Both gamers, who play Among Us. What an amazing connection. A sussy connection. 💞
When Annabelle is phased with a tough question, will she rely on the sussy connection? Or will she go ahead, and say pass? 💔
Find out in, Sussy Connection 🎮❤🔥🥺.

It was a Tuesday night. I had been single since High School, so I thought I'd give it a try. There was this speed dating "smash or pass" thing at the bar tonight. I saw it last week and was bored so, I signed up for it. It's not like anything could go terribly wrong. It could be fun and maybe I could even get a girlfriend along the line. So I've decided to actually pull up.

"Hey buddy! You here for the smash or pass event?" Some guy behind the bar said.

"Yup!" I replied.

"Great! Just take a look for your name on this sheet right here and check it off. Then walk on over there, where you see the three tables set up in a row."

"Okay," I checked off my name. "thanks!"

I found five other people there besides the staff member, so maybe I was a little late. The rest of the names were checked off on the sheet, so I guess I kinda was.

"Alright!! Is that all six of ya?" The staff member looked around and seemed to be counting. "Fantastic! Let's get this started. You all ready?"

He looked at all of us for a split second.

"Amazing! Now, all boys go and pick a table, and girls stand over here in a line."

After a little while I was at my table and things were getting ready to start.

Finally, a pretty girl walked up to my table. "Hey, you are...?"

"Oh uh, Billy-Jacob. My name is Billy-Jacob Kabob. What's your name? Or can I just call you mine?" I smirked. I'm so good at this flirting thing.

She giggled and blushed. She's actually kinda cute. "Annabelle. Annabelle Ballson." She smiled and took a seat across from me at the table. "Sooo.. what do you like to do?"

"I play Among Us! Love that game, what about you?"

"Oh my gosh I adore Among Us!!!!" Her face lit up. "How many times have you been the imposter~?"

"And actually won? Probably only once!"

"Haha!!!" She started laughing hysterically. Her snorts were so hot. "You're so funny!"

"Thanks." I grinned and stared into her eyes. I heard that turns girls on.

She had stopped laughing now and tucked her hair behind her ear. "What about being crewmate? Have you ever finished all your tasks in one round?"

"Yeah, I'm actually really good at that. I hope I'm as good at flirting as I am with Among Us." I chuckled slightly.

"Well, you're amazing at making me laugh. Tell me another joke Billy-Jacob!"

"Bet." I cleared my throat. "I need to call an emergency! Someone robbed me!"

"Hehe, who?"

"You! You just stole my heart." I winked with an award winning smile.

She got all flustered and almost chocked on air. With a cough she said, "w-wow.. T-that was, really hot, Billy-Jacob..." She tried to hide her face, but ended up just putting her hand on her chin and leaning down on the table.

She seemed to be staring into my eyes for what seemed like hours, I could just feel my pants rising. That night, I got the largest boner I've ever had. I could just smell her wet pussy. My mouth started to water. She wanted my cock.

My penis was already a 69 incher as is, and it's a real struggle to hide it. Ever since I hit puberty, I've been bullied since. People ask if I've got an Elephant trunk down there, say that nobody wants to hit a hose, and sometimes it really hurts. But I've been able to deal with it, because I'm strong. However, when I get hard, it's impossible to hide. This time it's humongous amongus though, and I didn't know if I was going to be able to hide it.

I was holding down my pants, trying to push down what seemed to be a 420 inch long dick. So embarrassing. I really hoped she couldn't see my buldging, vein popping, heart pounding cock ripping out from my fly.

I stared at her lips to distract her from what was going on under the table. "Heh, you're really hot sweet cheeks."

"I-I, t-thank you.." I loved making her stutter. She started to sweat and her face was bright red.

I'm not gonna lie, swear is irresistible. So salty and tasty, mmm, I just wanted to lick the sweat off of her forehead.

She was really nervous now. "I-I-I t-think you're v-very a-a-attractive too..." Then she accidentally dropped a fork off the table.

"Oop, let me get that for you babe." I slicked my hair back with some spit. Crawling down and reaching my hand under the table, I saw her crotch. It was dripping, soaking wet. I was in heaven. I grabbed her fork slid it across her pussy aggressivly.

"Nghhh~.. " she whispered.

I handed her the fork. "Thanks for the compliment by the way, pretty gal." I smirked.

She tried to contain herself. "Mhm."

The staff member from earlier walked up to our table. "Hello Billy-Jacob and Annabelle! Are you guys ready for the most revealing, one time only, once in a lifetime, life changing, heart breaking, INSANE question of your life!?"

We both stared at him with complete and utter shock.

"Good. Let's go on with it then!" He continued with a notepad in his hand reading his notes, "so, the women get to answer this following question. Remember to not take any offence to the answer she will be delivering. Do not cause any physical, mental, emotional, and or sexual damage as you so desire to give through the answer you receive from her. Now that all the lawsuits are saved, Annabelle," she looked up at him with terror, "...smash, or pass?

Annabelle looked back and forth between him and me for what seemed like forever. Her face getting more worried with guilt the more she looked back at me. She started clawing at her nails for her teeth until her finger tips were nailless spikes. Her leg was bouncing up and down like a baby boy was on her lap wanting to play with her milkilious juggers. Tapping her toes, scraping the lice out of her hair, pulling her eyeballs out of her eyelids, stretching her bracelets so far out that they snap and she inhales the pieces into her pie from 5 o'clock, yeah, she was a little bit anxious. However, I wasn't worried at all.

I knew she wanted me. She wanted this dick. I'm not only literally so fine, but I did so good at this flirting thing today. I know I scored this queen. I couldn't wait to choke on her bottom lip when I suck it down my throat. We had a very strong connection. A sussy connection. She was gonna say smash. I mean, who wouldn't smash this 27 year old man who still played Among Us? Kinda sus if you'd say pass if you asked me. I tapped my tip waiting for my precious sussy Annabelle so say smash.

"Pass." She spitted out.

I was flabbergasted. I was bamboozled. I was dumbstruck. There was no way Annabelle had just said pass. No way.

"I'm a lesbian." And then she walked out of the room, never to be seen again.

The End