Chapter 18: Gone and Wild

Present

The next day

Shuhua: Hey Miyeon tell Minnie to get herself out of the bed because we're going to be very busy today with the recording on the studio. Miyeon?? Are you there??

Miyeon just got herself out of the shower and just wrapped around herself with the towel.

Miyeon: Oh... hey Shuhua I didn't see you here

Shuhua: Has Minnie woken up yet??

Miyeon: I don't think so but I will wake her up now... btw what about the article about the rivalry?? I bet the company will said something about it.

Shuhua: I don't know besides all that company ever does is throw people under the bus but they will handle it soon

Miyeon: Alright I will get ready and going to wake Minnie up now

Shuhua: Thank you Miyeon

Miyeon went in the room, set up the clothes and put it on her bed. Then she's going to wake Minnie up but she is not on the bed anymore.

She's starting to freak out

Miyeon: Minnie?? Minnie where are you?? You're going to hold everybody up.

Miyeon is looking everywhere for Minnie buy she is not in the house now she's starting to get worried.

Miyeon: Oh Minnie where are you?? *grabs her phone and starting to text then calling Minnie*

Minnie's contact: Hello this is Minnie you have reached my number get out of my way I'm busy at the moment with my best friend Miyeon so goodbye now.

It ended up with the voicemail

Minnie never did changed the voicemail caller she was going to but she likes it so she kept it.

Miyeon: Minnie answer to my calls now I'm getting worried about you

Miyeon tries calling her again but ended up with the voicemail again so she tries to hurry up to get ready first including blow drying her hair she rushes downstairs to call Yuqi and Shuhua.

Yuqi: Good Morning Miyeon have you see Minnie??

Shuhua: Miyeon what the hell?? I told you to wake her up she's holding us up

Miyeon: That is what I'm trying to tell you both about Minnie

Yuqi: Well what happened??

Miyeon: Minnie is gone she's not on her bed when I went into the room

Shuhua: WHAT?? Do you know where she could be at??

Miyeon: No I tried calling and texting her but there is no response all I'm getting is a voicemail. Also I checked out every room she's not in the house.

Shuhua: Oh no we have to find her before things are going to get wild

Yuqi noticed that there was a note sliding right next to the door she goes up to the door and grabs the note.

The note is from Minnie

Yuqi: Hey guys I found a note through the door it's from Minnie

Shuhua: Really??

Miyeon: So read it what it says

Yuqi: Okay okay let me open it first

Yuqi opens the note and starting to read it