Chapter one{ The circus}

Third person's point of view

" Get in there you freak!," The Circus man threw the little girl in a white dress into the Circus tent. The little girl look at her surrounding, she glance to the woman in a blue dress and a man in a reddish and black clothing.

" Hello, Are you a performer as well?," Nagini asked. the little girl nodded.

" How did you get here?," Credence asked. " Those people out there found me in London and I have the ability to transform into an cat, You see I'm an animagus," The little girl said.

" I see , they don't see the great gift you possessed," Credence said. The little girl's lips curled into a sweet smile.

" I'm sorry, we forgot to ask your names," The little girl said.

" I'm Credence and this is Nagini, She also has the power to transform into a snake, she's a Meladictos, she is a carrier of a blood curse that will permanently turn her into a snake," Credence explained.

" I see, People sometimes think of us as freaks and monsters, but inside we are their equal," The little girl said.

" We forgot to ask your name as well?," Credence asked.

" My name is Hannah," The little girl said.

" Well, Hannah, Let's find you something to wear, you can't wear that white dress forever," Nagini said. Hannah nodded.

Nagini opened the wardrobe to find a clothing for the little girl. SHE tried to find a clothing appropriate for her age.

" How about this?," Nagini pulled out a dress in blue collar in a checkured pattern overall.

" Thank you, It's fine," Hannah said and changed her clothes. And Nagini help her in putting on her short socks and doll shoes.

Nagini brushed her hair, fixing her bangs.

" YOU FREAK, COME HERE IT'S YOUR TURN!," The man from earlier said. Hannah stood up and follow the man.

The two adults send the little girl a sympathetic look.

" Here, We are greeted by a freak, who has the ability to turn into an animal at her own will, An Animagus," Hannah Stepped out of the shadows.

She turned to the crowed.

" An animagus who is a human who can turn into an animal, But look at this child, so innoccen, so sorrowful, but she will be transform into a freak," Hannah's body slowly transform into a little tabby cat.

" So, You see, This child is nothing but a freak like the rest of them are!," The man said.

Hannah transform back into a human and leave the performance.

Little did they know, one Auror has saw it all, Tina Goldstein who has saw it all. The power of the Animagus.