Chapter five{ Animagus hunt}

Third person's point of view

" What!?, The child was not in her room?, wasn't she taking a nap!?," Tina exclaimed. Clearly frustrated with the fact, they lost the child animagus.

" We must find her before Grindelwald does," Newt said.

" What he already has her?!, what now?," Tin asked.

" We'll get her back, she's too pure to be siding with someone like him," Newt said. determind to get back the young soul.

Little did they know.

Hannah already made up her mind.

" Nagini, we should have never trusted them, because of it, we lost Hannah," Credence bitterly said.

" We'll get her back, Credence, don't worry," Nagini said. The both of them were sitting at the edge of the top building. Watching the busy streets.

" Be gentle with her, she's still shaken, be a mother to her, Vinda, a mother that she never had," Gellert said to the French witch. She nodded as she leaves to check on the child.

Vinda knock on the door and open to see the little girl's curious eyes outside the window.

The woman close the door, catching the child's attention.

" Hello Little one, I'm Vinda one of Gellert's trusted allies," She said.

' She's pretty,' Hannah thought.

Vinda giggled at the child's gaze. " Thank you, little one," Vinda thank the compliment, even if it was just a thought.

" Do you mind if we change you from that clothing of yours?," Vinda asked.

" But there's nothing wrong with it." Hannah said. seeing some rips and wrinkles on her dress.

' There are rips and damage on her clothing, Some child would have good clothing or wearable clothes but this poor child,' Vinda examined the girl's appearance.

" Are you hungry?, I have prepared a meal for you?," Vinda asked.

Speaking of meals, Hannah mostly wasn't fed during her days in the orphanage nor the circus. it was Credence and Nagini who usually gave their food to her, so, she won't starve.

" U-Um, are you sure about f-feeding me?, I wasn't any use to you," Hannah sadly said.

" Hannah!, You useless brat!, You abused another kid here again!, Then you won't have a meal tonight and tomorrow!,"

Hannah flinch at the horrible memory.

" Little one?,"

Hannah snap back to reality and turn to Vinda. " N-Nothing wrong, you were saying again?," 

" I was hoping you would have a meal," She said.

" O-Of course, thank you!," Hannah said. feeling extremely greatful for her kindness in a person like her.