Untitled Part 15

*Time Skip*

It had been 5 months since Aria had entered into a relationship with 7 men. Her pregnancy was progressing well, and the babies were growing and healthy. Days were spent lounging, looking through books of baby names and deciding on what color they wanted the nursery to be painted. Aria had numerous food cravings that Jin willingly prepared for her, and Namjoon enjoyed curling up with her in the library and reading a novel to her. Yoongi was busy writing a song for Aria, and he would let her listen to snippets as it progressed. Hoseok became a personal trainer to Aria, keeping her fit by doing yoga with her in the mornings. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung catered to her every need and desire, no matter what the request.

Late one night, Jungkook informed Aria that he and Taehyung had to go out of town on some business, but Hoseok would be at the house to look after her. Aria assured Jungkook that she would be fine and not to worry. She fell asleep that night, cradled in his and Taehyung's arms.

The next morning, Aria woke up to a tightening in her abdomen. It wasn't extremely painful but it definitely made her stop whatever she was doing at that moment. "These must be the Braxton Hicks contractions the doctor was telling me about. It is too early for the real thing."

Shrugging off the pain, Aria started her day, dressing comfortably on a floral maxi dress. "Hoseok likes this one on me" Aria said to herself as she studied her reflection in the mirror.

Downstairs, Aria found the living room and kitchen empty. She started to pull ingredients out of the cupboard to make breakfast when another contraction hit. "Wow. That one was different. What an odd feeling." Aria continued her preparation of the morning meal, shrugging off the sensation.

"Good morning, Petal. That smells delicious. I'm starving. "

Aria turned around to see Hoseok and smiled. "Good morning, Hoseok. Where is everyone else? Are they gone as well?"

Hoseok snatched a piece of fruit and popped it in his mouth. "Yoongi is still asleep; he was in his studio late. Namjoon is in his studio now, Jimin is in the shower and Jin is in the garden. Jungkook and Taehyung will be back later this evening."

Aria smiled and fed a piece of watermelon to Hoseok. "Would you like to help me finish breakfast? Maybe afterward we can have dessert?"

Hoseok raised his eyebrows and grinned at the innuendo. He quickly started to grab ingredients, placing bacon in the frying pan and flipping the pancakes that Aria had started to make already.

Hoseok was placing a stack of pancakes on the kitchen island when he noticed Aria standing in the middle of the room, a look of horror on her face. "Aria, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Hoseok, my water broke"

"Your water broke? Here, let me get you another..."

"NO! HOSEOK MY WATER BROKE! I'M IN LABOR!"

Hoseok stopped and his jaw dropped. "Aria, it's too early. What should we do?"

"I need you to call Jungkook and Taehyung. Have them meet us at the hospital. I need you to drive me. Can you do that?"

"I'm already on it!" Hoseok pulled out his cell phone and was frantically pressing the screen. Aria could hear the panic in his voice as he relayed to Taehyung exactly what was going on.

After what seemed like an eternity, Hoseok rushed back into the kitchen. "Okay, they are on the way. They will meet us at the hospital but they are 2 hours away, so it will take some time."

Helping Aria into the car, Hoseok made sure she was secured and comfortable before backing out of the driveway. He made the drive in record time, soon pulling up to the front door of the hospital. He grabbed an empty wheelchair and helped Aria into it, pushing it through the doors.

The receptionist at the desk greeted them with a warm smile. "Good morning. How can I help you?"

"Aria Lee for Labor and Delivery. They are expecting her."

"Of course. The nurse will take you and your wife upstairs."

Hoseok paused. "She is not my wife. The fathers are on the way."

The receptionist paused, obviously confused by what she had heard. She didn't have time to ask any more questions before the nurse appeared and pushed the wheelchair towards the elevator; Hoseok following close behind.

__________________________________________________________________

In the car, Jungkook and Taehyung nervously fidgeted in their seats

Tae, what is Hoseok saying? Is Aria okay?"

Taehyung glanced at the new text that popped up on his screen. "Aria is in labor. They can't stop it so they are going to deliver the babies."

"But Tae, it's too early. They are still too small." Tears started falling from Jungkook's eyes, the worry apparent.

"I know baby. But she is in good hands. Everything will be okay and Hoseok is with her so she is not alone." Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to comfort him.

Another text came through and Jungkook glanced over to see the message. "Hoseok wants to know how far away we are. It won't be long before she delivers."

The driver heard the exchange and gave them their answer. "We are only 10 minutes away. We will be there soon." Taehyung relayed the information to Hoseok, who told him that he would be waiting for them inside the door.

The car barely came to a stop before the two men were opening the door and running inside to a waiting Hoseok. "Here put these on." Hoseok handed them two yellow gowns and head coverings that were quickly adorned heading into the unit.

"She is in there. Good luck!"