Untitled Part 18

The trio looked up from the babies, who were now nursing hungrily. Aria had been holding them ever since the nurse had brought them in, reluctant to let them out of her sight.

"Save some for Daddy" Taehyung mumbled, hoping Aria wouldn't hear it.

"TAEHYUNG! DON'T SAY THAT!" Aria whined loudly, playfully swatting at Taehyung's leg.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Jungkook said loudly, so the visitors could hear they were welcome to enter

The door opened slowly and 5 heads peeked in

"Is everyone decent? Can we come in?" Namjoon asked

"Of course, you can! We have been waiting for you!" Aria said, smiling from ear to ear.

One by one, the men entered to room, each one carrying a bouquet of flowers. Sitting them on the table, they walked over to the bed.

Jungkook took his son, who had finished nursing and held him snugly. "We would like you to meet our son Jeon Min-Jun (Handsome,talented)."

"Jungkook, he looks just like you!"

"A beautiful baby boy!"

"A future Idol!"

"Congratulations! He is so tiny!"

"I'm finally an uncle!"

Taehyung took his daughter in his arms and introduced her. "Everyone, this is our daughter Kim Da-Som (Ancient word for love)."

"She looks just like Aria! Congratulations Taehyung!"

Each man kissed Aria and took turns holding the tiny bundles

"I feel like I'm going to break them!"

"Please, Namjoon, now is not the time to break things!"

"Aria, how are you feeling? We were so worried about you."

"I feel so much better now Jimin. Thank you all for caring so much about me."

Hobi walked towards Aria's bedside and took her hand. "Petal, we are all a family now. You are part of us and so are these babies. We think about you all the time." He brought her hand to his lips and placed a kiss on the back of it before placing her hand back on the bed and stepping away so the next man could come close.

Jin and Namjoon came forward next, each man taking a hand and kissing it. Namjoon then gave Aria a kiss on the cheek before whispering into her ear "I can't wait for you to come home, beautiful. I miss you...all of you."

Aria's eyes began to grow heavy. "I'm so tired. I'm sorry everyone."

Yoongi stepped forward and kissed her temple" It's alright Kitten, your body needs to rest. We will come back later. I love you."

"I love you too Yoongi."

"Everyone, let's go so Aria can get some rest. We will see her later"

"Thank you Jin. We appreciate it" Jungkook told his elder, bowing to him before he exited the room followed by the others.

When everyone had left, Jungkook called for the nurse to come take the babies. "Just so you can sleep" he assured her.

Aria leaned her head back on Taehyung's chest and sighed contently. "Mmm."

"What baby?"

"I'm in love with your heartbeat" she whispered

"What?"

Aria looked up at Taehyung with a puzzled look. "I said I'm in love with your heartbeat."

"Aria, I said the exact same thing to you before you woke up"

"You did? Did I subconsciously hear you? Is that possible Tae?"

Jungkook kissed Aria's forehead. "Do you remember the day you came to Korea? When you fell asleep on the couch and I carried you to your room?"

"Yes, Jungkook. I remember."

"I said the same thing to you as I laid you in bed. I never told anyone what I said to you, not even Taehyung."

"Does that mean...?"

"We were destined to be together"