"SkEwL sUkZ" - {Ringi x reader} ONESHOT

Requested by: RasazyRose
THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING, THIS IS MY
FIRST REQUEST EVER!

Also it might suck, because I'm in school and i have at least 10 mins to write the oneshot.

----------------------------------------------

Today has been another boring day at school. It made you really tired of everything, exept for your friends Bandu, Ringi and Bambom.

"*Sigh* I am really tired of everything... Maybe text Bandu how's been doing?"

You grabed your phone to text that transgender candy boy.

Bandu 📱💚

Hey Badnu how was your day?

HEY [Y/N]!!! IT WAS GOOD HOWS URS???

Kinda good, just tired of THAT classmate.

OH IM SRRY TO HEAR THAT

Hey can you get Ringi? Because I want to talk to him for a second.

SURE [Y/N]!!

You smiled at that text. Yeah! You can talk to your other best friend. Maybe he can listen to your problems and comfort you.

[Time skip, bc I'm in school LMAOz]

Bandu has informed you that Ringi is free! You and Bandu teleported to the 3D relarm to visit Ringi. "OK [Y/N], HAVE A GOOD TALK WITH RINGI! BAII!!" Bandu waved at you and teleported back to his relarm. It was nice silence until the said best friend appeard out of nowhere.

"HELLOU [Y/N]!!" Ringi greeded you with his ussual wide grin and his cat Toio sticking out from his head. "Hi Ringi! I just wanted to visit you and I had a bad day today.." "IT'S OKAI, YOU CAN TELL EVERYTHING." You were telling him about your problems and he was listening, until you stopped and looked at him.

"Hey Ringi, can I squish your cheeks, iff you're comfortable." Ringi slightly blushed and said 'YEAH' and you started to squish his cheeks. It suprised you, because you never knew that he was really squishy. It made you alot better, thanks to Ringi.

-------------------------------------------

FINNALY AFTER LIKE 2 BREAKS (30 mins cuz one 10 min break and snack break 20 mins) I'M FINNISHED WITH FIRTS D&B ONESHOT.

I'm all open and don't forget that I live in Europe and kind of miss few American/Asian people commenting. I hope you enjoyed first oneshot

-Muffin