{Headcanons} - Every D&B mod

This was not requested.

I wasn't having fun in school, bc y'know why. I also will try my best to think abt requests and more in the future. 😭

I also only saw original D&B, Golden Apple and Popcorn Edition, but not Stadium Edition, Dimentional Deep End and Stident Crissis (whitch I forgot abt these 2 💀). I'll also add few things that I might forgot. 😍

This is gonna be the longest chapter I've ever written.
I hope you'll enjoy these headcannons.

This shit is been written for months...

-------------------------------------------------------

Dave & Bambi

Dave

- This man is super sweet, like seriously.

- He may be strict on his adopted son Tristan, but that's because he's worried for his future.

- Has a really soft spot for you, Bambi and his son.

- Iff you ever wanted to vent, he will always be with you and comfort you whatever you feel sad.

- ✨b e s t  k i s s e s✨

- You sometimes help him, since he's on a wheelchair (duh).

- Tristan sees you as a mother/father/parent figure, so fucking wholesome.

- Every date is both romantic and calm.

Bambi

- This really short farmer is only calm when he's near you or Dave, since he only trusts you.

- Whatever you visit his corn farm, he would run at full fucking speed and tackles you into a hug.

- You like to carry him like a baby, he looks like he doesn't like to be carried, but secretly loves it.

- C O R N

- He break his phone more less, so you and Dave don't need to worry about it.

- Dave always gives Bambi painted brick that looks like a phone, since a phone is expencive as fuck.

- When you cuddle, you're always the top, because he's smoll.

- Kisses on the forehead.

Expunged

- Yes they're from the original D&B mod, so be it.

- They are so giant, but they can also size down to your height (idc iff you're short or tall, still same height) so it would be easier for you.

- They like to carry you in their hand in the 3D realm.

- Hides you from Bandu, because they're emberassed that they have a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner/lover.

- G I A N T  K I S S E S  A N D  P U R R I N G

- Whoever hurts you or even makes fun of you, it wont end really well and maybe the person or people went missing.