"friends"

Daevas pov:i slightly sigh as I slam my hand down onto the alarm turning it off. "great, another day of filth-" I go in the shower after the shower I put on a black t-shirt black leggings and my favourite oversized hoodie(in the photo) I then tie my hair in a loose bun, I then put my shoes on and brush my teeth I then leave for uni
(time skip to after school cuz im lazy-)
Roses pov:me and my real bff Hannah where casually talking when she asked "do u like daeva?" I quickly responded with "oh hell naw-I hate the bitch-" she just laughs "same here-" I then have a good idea"we should.................... "I tell hee my plan and she agrees we then see her and walk to her "hey! Daeva!"
Daevas pov:i hear somone call my name an di turn to them relaxing when I see its just Hannah and rose"yea sup?" Rose then asks" u wanna come on a camping trip with us? " I think for a few seconds" yea sure"
(time skip to the day of the camp)
Daevas pov:i double check I have everything then walk to roses house with my bag after talking and laughing for abit we all get into the car after 3 hours of singing, jokes and girl talk we arrived at the small plane port getting onto the plane we again have girl talk after 30 minutes of flying we slow down rpse:"suprise! We're going sky diving! I look down "I-idk..." they both pled with me till I give in "okok" we all put our parashoots on then after a few deep breaths we jump...