"abandoned"

(that's Hannah in the photo)
daevas pov:as I fall I tug the string to pull the parsshoot out I sigh in relief as I softly land on a smooth rock, Hannah and rose on the other hand where not as lucky as they crash landed on in a large pile of sharp rocks"are you-" Hannah quickly snaps back before I can even finish" yes we are fine.
(time skip to later around 8pm)
We are now sitting around a warm fire roasting marshmallows as we talk when Hannah excuses herself.
I feel a cold sharp object smash into my flesh in my back letting out a slight yelp I turn to see what it was as I feel the object leave my face losses couler as I see Hannah holding a now bloddy knife with a wife grin and slightly high pitched voice she says something that makes my eyes spike with tears "you dumb slut-actually think you are capable of having friends~" she giggles as Rose replied with "if you aren't even capable of having a family then what makes u think you'll have friends nobody likes you, your a waste of space so we are going to fix that-" I was honestly to shocked to speak all I can manage to say is "i-" before I feel two knife's being driven into my guts they slice my skin, pull my hair, stab me, pull my nails off and break my bones for hours while laughing but all I'm consentrated on is the cold dagger-like golden eyes glaring at us like we are nothing more then easy prey- where the roars true? Are we going to be brutally tested on then skinned alive and put on a sign? Is it really him? Is it really overhaul? I flinch and scream as Hannah pushes me into the fire that crackles and sizzles against my skin I feel it burning and ripping through my skin I scream in pain as I try getting out but can't because of my broken bones I feel tears flow down my cheeks as my vision fades passing out.

Hannahs pov:i pull Rose to me close by her waist "we did it love-"
I chuckle as I see her blush deeply and I plant a soft kiss on her lips soon the be broken by my own scream as I se her turn to a bloddy mess and a flash of golden eyes seconds after I feel a hell like pain as my body is destroyed under just a single bare touch.

Daevas pov:i slowly awakened blinking my eyes slowly to stop them from blurring and seeing a man with light brown hair, piercing gold eyes that hold ever so much beauty-, his red and golden bird-beak-like mask covers his lower face perfectly-am I dead? Is this heaven? Then like a knife reality hit... This Greek God was..the Shire Hassaikai leader... Overhaul.. Yea I'm going to die- I then remember my injurys and look down to see them gone clearly confusion was over my face as when I look back overhaul was standing near where I lay small and fragile..