26

Chapter 26 || I'm your brother and I got you no matter

;the best relationships usually begin unexpectedly

Waking up to a warm body wasn't something I was used to, but I welcomed the feeling of Tori's soft, small form sleeping peacefully beside me. 

Plump lips slightly parted. Long, dark lashes resting on her cheeks. One arm tucked under her head and the other laid on top of mine over her waist. I closed my eyes and took a moment of silence - nothing but the soft breaths of Tori's inhale and exhale, a weird soothing feeling washing over me.

With a struggle, I gently pulled myself away from Bella, heading for my door, stopping for a brief second to take another look at how peaceful and pretty she was, turning and closing the door behind me with a soft click.

Bounding down the stairs with a grin on my face, spring in my step and a raise in my spirts - I step onto the cool kitchen tiles to see Cammy sitting at the island and Jason in the fridge guzzling a bottle of water - both pairs of eyes on me as I entered.

Jason's dirty blonde brow shot up to his hairline, smirking as he removed the plastic bottle from his lips and pushed the fridge door shut. Cammy has a playful look in his eyes as he spoons at the porridge, then shovels it into his mouth.

"What?" I shrugged, opening the fridge and grabbing two bottles of water out.

Jason sniggers. "You know what, Cap."

I knew alright.

"So, anything interesting happen last night?" Cammy asked, mocking a mused tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright, idiots. Spit it out before she wakes up and comes down."

"You totally did my best friend!" Jason bellowed, snorting out a throaty chuckle.

Miles chimed in behind me, hopping the stairs. "You what?" he bubbled out giddily, rushing down the rest of the staircase and into the kitchen.

"He did, can't you see? He's practically glowing." Jason teased me like a dick.

Cammy and Miles howled while I scowled.

"Ahh, come on, bro. We're only pulling ya leg." Cammy nudged me with his elbow as he stands up to walk his bowl over to the sink.

"Like Tee did last night." Winked Miles. Jason sniggered.

I narrow my eyes into tiny slits. "Now see what ya started?" I berated, pointing a finger at Jason.

He pops his shoulders that are softly bouncing from still laughing. "Don't worry, baby, I'll pay for your therapy sessions." he joked.

Jack ass.

"Who's going to therapy?" the small female voice asked from the bottom of the stairs.

All eyes snap to Tori's half dressed form as her bare feet pitter pattered against the kitchen tiles, rubbing her eye.