Chapter Six: NDA

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Jimin's pov

Oh my god, I can't believe we found our soulmates. Sky Noona is so beautiful and sweet and lovely and aaaaaggghhh. She makes me feel so protected. I always feel like that with all my members but to have that with a woman too is amazing. Can't wait to see her again.

We just arrived at the BTS and Connect, a piece of art next to the river with the skyline of New York in the distance. It looks amazing and I'm enjoying the scenery, even though it's a little cold out. In between the individual shoots, we walk around and some of us are filming the other members. We need to get enough footage to fill a Bangtan bomb while we wait for Namjoon to come here so we can take the group pictures.

I had just finished filming with Hoseok when Jungkook starts filming me with a phone while I walk by the water. I give him a finger heart and a small kissy face.

(1.03 till 1.06)

"But it's not my phone," he says while walking away.

"What? It's not?" I ask surprised.

My finger hearts are only meant for my soulmate's phone, not some random phone from an assistant or something.

"Guys! Namjoon-ah is here! Let's take the photos so we can go back to the hotel. I want to take a nap before rehearsal tonight" Yoongi calls out to us.

"Okay, Hyung we're coming," I say running to the rest of the group. I see Skylar standing next to Sejin talking about something. 

It looks serious, judging by their expressions. I don't care, I need to hug her.

"Noona!" I say while jumping on her back and hugging her tightly.

"Hey, Jimini. How is it going here?" Skylar asks

"Good, but it's even better now you're here," I flirt while letting her go so she can turn around.

"Agh thanks cutie. You look amazing! Very sophisticated." She steps back a little to take a better look at me and starts to lick her lips.

God, she is sexy. I want to kiss her so bad. I also love it so much that she is just a little bit shorter than me without her heels on. Maybe a few centimetres or so but still. I noticed that this morning and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Although I like that she is towering over me right now with her heels on, making me feel small. Please kiss me...