Guests? and Part 1 of Battle of George of Death

Many discussions happens in the cinema, ever since Cale and Dodori were gone.

Alberu, Choi Han, Rosalyn, and Lock were discussing among themselves about different topics, the main one, though, was their imminent war. They were talking about the strategies they could use to win. Ron and Beacrox were simply listening to the other 4 talking.

The enemies relax as they thought they gonna win anyway.

(Like hell that gonna happen!)

But two being on the enemy side just sit in silent:

One plans to change into his son and fool the whole kingdom out of boredom, but ended up in a spacious room full of influential people, only one did he recognize.

Two just stare into nothingness, he was staying at his cave after that torture before he was stuck in the black hole. He was with his so-called family and his supposed enemies were.

The dragons calmly talk about torturing that thing and even want to invite Cale, but Sirin came in and said he had gone somewhere with Dodori.

Mila being the mother was worried but after learning that the red head encouraged Dodori in using his attribute, she was grateful and amused.

Clap.

"Alright, people. The break is over."

As Kiana said that, people have already gone back to their seats.

"Can I have some volunteers, please?"

No hand was raised until Eruhaben had enough of waiting and raise his hand. Kiana sighed as she can't contain her smile any longer.

"Eruhaben-nim, a transparent purple screen will appear before You. All You need to do is press the button on the right side."

Eruhaben looked at the purple screen that appear in front of him, he look at it full of curiosity, before pressing the button. The wheel spins before it stops on (the battle of George of death and...)

He look at the end that has no words, Kiana looked at it before letting out a giggle.

"No need to worry, Eruhaben-nim. This is fine, the last one will be decided by me."

Click!

Two purple-black holes appear as everyone focused on the hole, nobody noticed Cale and Dodori come back nor did Kiana's right eyes turn gold.

Out of one of the holes, Eruhaben holding two kittens along with one black dragon resting on his shoulder came out with another Cale who wear his commander's clothes.

Another one was also the same but this time, the red head's hair past his shoulder wearing his casual clothes, and the golden hair "elf" has two horns on his head and is a bit taller than TBH. Eruhaben.

"What?"

"Where is this place?"

"Can't I just rest?"

"Not now, you unlucky bastard."

The gold dragon holding the kittens flicks the red head's head near him, while another red head looks like he just woke up with a start, and *Eruhaben just sighs. The situation was a bit awkward for the people who were just watching what happening in front of them.

"Ahem, nice to see you all. Before you start asking about the situation, you'll be joining the same people from another world."

Luckily, things didn't escalate as the four newly arrived people nodded their heads in a calm manner, which bring Kiana chills.