ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

^^^Iseul POV^^^

^^^Iseul POV^^^

Iseul was munching on her garlic bread when the couple was talking about Jiah's dream. "Where are we going exactly...?" Iseul asked chewing the last bit of the bread. "To make her dreams come true...".

This statement made Iseul's ears perk up. She had heard about Jiha's dream when she met her. Her dream is to get her parents back...

Iseul looked back up when she heard Newton by MonstaX play on the speakers. She saw Yeon look at Jiah the same way he looked at her sister. Eyes filled with the thirst to protect them. Iseul leaned back with a smile for Yeon.

She looked out the window to pass her time until they reached their destination. Her random flying thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the thought of none other than Lee Rang himself. His smirking face was still clear as day in her head. She quickly shook her head and forced the thoughts of a certain fx to the corner of her head.

Yeon's car slowly pulled into the parking lot of the village festival. It was just like the old times, Iseul remembers running around the city, shopping vendors, jewelry makers, and people themselves. It all reminded Iseul of her time in Baekdu. Yeon got both the girls and himself glasses of Shikye (sweet rice punch).

"Okay, now listen to me, I will go and have a look around the festival. Both of you are supposed to stand right here. Got it?" Yeon instructed the duo. The girls replied with hums. Iseul was busy staring around the festival when something interrupted her thoughts.

Iseul was keeping an eye on Jiah when suddenly her phone started vibrating. She pulled her cellphone out of the front pocket of her pants. Her phone displayed the name Kang Yejun on the phone with her picture. Without giving it a second thought Iseul swiped right to receive it. "Hello?" she started as she slowly walked away from Jiah.

"Iseul-ah!!" the cheerful voice of the woman bought a smile to Iseul's face. "Help me nooo~~" she heard Yejun drag her words. "Go on...eonnie" Iseul replied. 

"So well, I want to go to the seaside. Away from the city, away from the noise and racket, just to relax. Suggestions?" the woman asked. "Hmmm. Well...how about Gongjin(¬‿¬). It's a pretty seaside village. Not many people, only elders, and the calm sea. You will love it. I went there once to calm myself down after I left my previous job...it was amazing." Iseul replied as she walked to the trash can to throw her plastic cup.

"Really!!! Okay okay!! I will take myself on a road trip this week! Thank you, baby! I love you!! Bye!!!" Yejun screamed on the phone before she hung up. "Bye..." Iseul said as she pulled the phone away from her ears. She looked up at the clear blue sky thinking back to the day she met Yejun, was it fate...or was it a mistake? Iseul asked herself. She was lost in her thoughts when she remembered something very crucial. She had left Jiah behind.