Chapter 1: A mysterious call...

1 week after the incident in the last story...

Chase,Skye,and the rest of the pups were playing inside the PAW patrol lookout just this evening,spending their time on some fun before an emergency rescue. Ryder went on a camping trip with Katie,Mayor Goodway,Chickaletta,Ace and Daring Danny X in the PAW patroller. They were planning on hanging out with each other because of the events that happened in the last two stories. Chase was left in charge of the PAW patrol while Ryder is away, and he's quite nervous...

Tuck: Well,we better get going,Chase. Me and Ella are gonna hit the road

Chase: Oh...ok then,goodluck

Skye: Aww,when will you come back?

Ella: Probably when the Ladybird comes back...or that pup in a military suit goes ballistic again

Sparky: You better watch those words if you don't want to look like a pup with a hole in the skull!

Tuck: Don't talk to my sister like that!

Violet: Ok guys,stop fighting...

Chase: Well,sorry about that,but anyways,bye Tuck and Ella! We'll see you soon...

*Ella and Tuck leaves the book*

Skye: Come on Violet,we gotta beat Marshall and Everest at Pup pup boogie!

Violet: Ok then,and then we'll see Sparky and Chase play too!

Sparky: ...So...Ryder left you in charge...are you sure you can do this?

Chase: Me? Excuse me? I'm Chase,and I'm second in command. I can do this...

Sparky: *sighs* Remember that one time when Marshall is literally stuck in the elevator and everyone else got stuck too? No wonder someone spilled glue...

Chase: uh...

Sparky: And you even have to call Ryder from his business trip to come back and get you all out...his disappointment is immeasurable...

Chase: Look,I'm sure that's a thing in the past,I can do this! (I can do this...)

Sparky: Well ok,we better get going... The others will definitely look forward to Pup pup boogie tonight

Chase: Ok let's go (*sighs* I hope I can manage the PAW patrol today,I can't disrupt Ryder's night)
.
.
.
"And the winner is...Skye!"

Skye: Yes! I did it!

Everest: Great job,Skye!

Skye: Thanks! You too!

Marshall: Good job girls! hey,where's Chase?

Rocky: ...

Rubble: *eating pup treats*

Zuma: He's probably having a night patrol outside

Rocky: ...

Rubble: Speaking of Chase, where's Ryder?