Chapter 2

*Lunch time*

Everyone ran out of the classroom with their bento boxes, the girls gushing about their crushes that they meet in the hallways, among the boys.. well they were crowding around Shu Iura, including the shameless Yasuda sensei.

As soon as majority left the classes, Cakie hurriedly took out her meds bag and gulped them in relief of pain. She knew drowsiness was gonna hit her bad as she took them on a empty stomach.

Miyamura got up from his seat digging in his backpack for his bento box as he spotted you gulping down your meds like you couldn't breathe and he also saw how you overdosed on your strong painkillers, before he could do anything his friends gathered around him and they went for lunch..

You laid down on ur table and slept, it was all you could do.

Oh how you wished you weren't at school today.

Five minutes into your sleep, the classroom door clicked lock.

You didn't open your eyes, instead you cuddled your body closer, shutting your eyes tight hoping they wouldn't notice you.

You could hear the footsteps walk across the room and end at your table.

"Y/n"

His honey like voice called out to you. You just pretended to be asleep still.

" I know you are not asleep, get up you need to eat something, you can just take your pills on an empt-"

"Why do you care" you snapped back at him.

"Now it's not time for your tantrum-"

" Why do you fucking care, just leave me alone, if your bitch of a girlfriend sees you here with me she's gonna send one of her man sluts on to me and make them torture me"

Slap

You held onto your cheeks as angry tears made their way down.

"How dare you disrespect her like that"

" What do you even know about her!"

"FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HER ANYMORE"

"Stop fucking screaming at me I'm just trying to help you to not kill yourself"

"Well guess what, I am going to die tonight and your not invited to my funeral"

Another slap

"Watch your fucking words, you little bitch"

Miyamura yelled in your face and walked leaving the classroom, slamming the door on his way out.

You started packing your bag, you had enough of everyone have their way with you.

You slowly walked out of the classroom , everyone started staring at you as you made your way out.

You walked out of the school and started making your way to home about a 20 minute walk from here.

As soon as you reached the door, you collapsed on the floor, due to dizziness.

You laid there inside your cold hallway and the door shut after you, you slept all your worries away.

You woke up, the sky was black. You knew you had overslept. You struggled to get up but ended up dragging yourself to the kitchen, your leg was weighing down like tons of bricks..

You climbed yourself on to the chair and smiled at your little achievement. Reaching over to the bread, you put two slices in the toaster, and got your books out.

You opened your phone and saw

13 missed calls from Miyamura
2 missed calls from mom

You rolled eyes, couldn't care less to contact either one of them.