《26》

ManMan
Atlanta Georgia
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I woke up to me and Nuni both naked as she laid on my chest ..

Her pussy was soo good ion even wanna think about another nigga hitting that ..

As much as I be wanting to fuck and leave , I might have to slide a Nigga about that..

I didn't wanna move cause I knew she would wake up && I honestly loved looking at her as she slept ..

I noticed that she seemed at peace when she wit me .. Even though I made her mad the other day , i couldn't help but try to make up for it .. Ian mean to fuck , I just couldn't hold back no more , but I also don't wanna hurt her cause I know ima run back to my ex ..

I didn't stop Nyla from doing what she was doing , cause I didn't know why she was doing it .. she was running around with some niggas from the west , got them pussy ass niggas thinking they got one up on me , but whole time ian stun Nyla ass ..

I slightly moved Nuni from under me as she laid on her stomach going back to sleep ..

"Ah , fucked her ass into a coma" I chuckled shaking my head

"That was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my entire three dead years" Devon said making a disgusting face

"Nigga you sick as hell watching me fuck, you gay ni assum" I said walking downstairs to the kitchen

"Bitch don't Ever disrespect me like that ever again , I outta slam yo head into that hot ass stove you fucking bitch made ass nigga"

" but na for real I got information on nuni's father .. he raped her Michael.. "

"The fuck ? Why she ain tell me that shit I wouldn't have fucked her" I said getting pissed off ...

Now I feel as if I forced her to have sex with me && that's not what I was trynna do ..

I just didn't want her to be mad at me about Nyla..

"that's why I was here cause I didn't want you to fuck her after she just been through that"

"Fuck man, he a dead ass ni fuck allat, how you rape yo own fucking seed"I groaned

"Just talk to her about it .. don't be hard on her Michael , y'all both just got out of toxic relationships, let's not act on toxic actions y'all are used to, try being more cooperative and actually communicate.. "

"And also .. y'all need to set boundaries && by y'all I mean yo asshole.. don't go back fucking on Nyla if you gone fuck on Nuni too .. Nyla pussy ain een that good to be staying in anyway"

"Pussy like a damn hotel .. just let anybody stay"

I shook my head as he disappeared

I waited till the DoorDasher came with the food I ordered from Chick-fil-A..

I walked back to the room as she was still sleep ..

"Wake up lil mama , you gotta eat some baby" I said laying soft kisses on her back

"No da , ion feel like moving , not that I can anyways " she said making me laugh

"NiNi Come on Man im not finna play with you"

"so we just gone ignore the fact you almost killed me " I shook my head and laughed ..

"Nah" I said picking her up by her thighs , caring her to the toilet

I wet a  new toothbrush I had under my sink && put toothpaste on it and wet it again

"Hm"

She was brushing her teeth as I did the same scrolling on my phone ..

"Why yeen tell me that sick ass nigga raped you ni?" She paused looking at me freezing

"I really ain wanna talk about it cause it made me sick thinking about my own father taking advantage of me with the dick that made me "

"I understand baby , I wouldn't have fucked you if I knew that I'm sorry Nuni I really am" I said washing my mouth out as she stood up , but fell

"You see what you did to me .. your dick is a deadly weapon" she said making me laugh as I picked her up and put her on the sink

"But no for real Michael , I didn't mind us fucking .. I guess you made me forget about what happened when you were handling me .. you made me feel secure .. Joker ain never handled me like that .. it's like me and him  always fucking to be fucking .. we never truly made love .." she said tearing up ..

"My dad never loved me nor Kayla , but that bitch ain looking for love so it's different. I always wanted love from him so I tried finding it within joker but he did me just like my father .. "

"When I was seven , he told me he wanted to play a game since me and him were the only ones up .. I said sure cause I was bored .. I told him I'll play only if I don't have to go to school tomorrow and he said okay princess "

"He walked over to me and said take your gown off princess and I did , but I thought he bought me something and couldn't wait to give it to me like mama use to .. except she'll
Tell me to close my eyes and remove my shirt so she could put it on me "

"He pulled my panties off and rubbed me-" she Instantly choked on her tears

"I'm so sorry nini baby , I'm so sorry " I held her as she cried ..

I continued on holding her , as I felt myself getting angry ..

I knew I had to find and when I do ima let nini help me off his ass , cause she deserves it