《32》

ManMan
Atlanta Georgia
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Me and nuni haven't talked in two weeks.. it was killing a nigga that I made her upset , but I told her what it was before we started ..

I knew we shouldn't have fucked , cause I knew it was gone mess with her mind as well as mine ..

"MICHAEL!?"

"What Nyla" she cocked her head back making Devon groan

"Mann get this ho up outta her she aggravating"

"Fuck up , I'm trying "

"Why you acting so distant wit me, like youn love me no more"

Cause I don't ..

"Iono Nyla you tell me , matter of fact ima keep it short .. I've been fucking with somebody that loves me differently Nyla.. she don't do the crazy ass shit you be on bra .. I been fell outta love with you , but since I cared fo yo ass so much Ian wanna hurt you " she stood there as tears fell

"Wow , after everything we been through"

"Shari , you've hit me with a car , stabbed me && threatened to kill me .. that shit was cute for the moment but it gets old .. Then you out here with the opps like they ain out fa my head .. I shouldn't even be fucking with you right now bra.."

"We too Toxic for eachother .. the shit we got going ain love Nyla .. Two people in love with eachother don't try and kill one another or even do shiesty ass shit"

"NIGGA YOU CHEAT ALL THE TIME AND YOU WANNA FLIP THE SHIT ON ME"

"All you do is lie and fuck on bitches .."

I only fucked two girls under you .. stop the shit..

"This the shit I'm tam bout .. you trynna play innocent when we both ina wrong .. I'm Finna bounce before you do some shit that piss me
Off"

I picked up my keys and tucked my gun as I started to walk out her room ..

As I was walking out the bitch started throwing knives above my head ..

See this that shit that make a nigga wanna beat on women but Ian a women beater ..

"Throw another fucking knife and I swear I'll put a bullet in yo ass" I chocked her softly, slamming her into the wall .

She started doing that twitching shit Nuni be doing when her pussy wet ...

See what the fuck I'm talm bout .. she like that toxic shit , it turns her own ..

Bitches be bonkers yo

I chuckled and licked my lips "you crazy ma.." i said letting her go as I said proceeding to walk out the door ..

I hopped in my BMW G- Wagon , connected my phone to the Bluetooth to calm my nerves ..

I was craving Nuni , I wanted to see my shorty bad , but I knew she wasn't fucking wit me right ni..

You don't really wanna be my lady (you don't , you don't )

You know it's more than drivin' Mercedes' (more than Mercedes')

These hoes gon' call and drive you crazy
(they gon' drive you crazy)

They just trynna fuck and have my baby
My block too hot to have a lady (my block too hot)

All these detectives stay investigatin' (investigatin')

Play it smart, no hesitatin' (no hesitation)