13

Josie was sitting in her room when Lizzie walked in she was angry with her sister. She couldn't believe she didn't even agree with her she just went straight to being roommates with her girlfriend.  "You couldn't even act like you wanted to room with me?"

"Lizzie." Josie didn't want to have this argument she knew that her sister was upset but she couldn't find it in her to feel guilty. She barely got to spend time with her girlfriend because her sister hated her. 

Lizzie didn't understand why Josie wasn't more upset about this they were twins, they did everything together and she was acting as if she wasn't even bothered by it. "Josie we're twins we always room together."

"The change will be good for us." Josie knew that she was tired of being in her sister's shadow. And Lizzie had always made it hard for her being that she hated Harmony it wasn't easy to be with her girlfriend when her own twin couldn't stand her for unfair reasons. 

"You're only saying that because you get to room with your girlfriend, which is not fair." Lizzie wished that they had a rule where people who were dating in general couldn't room together that would have at least stopped this from happening. She was losing her twin and it was unfair. 

"Lizzie you are doing it again."

"Doing what stating the facts that you are not only rooming with my enemy but also the girl that you are dating." She had never liked that Harmony and Josie were dating. That was her sister and as much as she should want her to be happy she didn't want her to be happy with the girl that she hated most in the world. The girls whose parents ruined their parent's lives. "Well sorry."

"My sister didn't do anything to you." The twins looked at the door to see both Harmony and Hope. And Hope was tired of this she was tired of Lizzie messing with her sister because she was so caught up in the past. "Give it up Lizzie we have tried to be nice to you and it is not our fault that you are insecure about us."

"Insecure about y'all you wish." Lizzie wasn't insecure about them she just didn't like them. She didn't like that they got away with everything because everyone was so scared of who their family was. She didn't like they always had to act like they were better than everyone because they were tribids. 

"Then what's the problem Josie can make her own decisions." She had always hated how Lizzie thought that she could just control Josie's life and make her do whatever she wanted. "I didn't see her with a problem with being my roommate."

Lizzie scoffed she knew why her sister didn't have a problem with it because she was in love with harmony and in her mind she could do wrong. "That's because you're her girlfriend she's never going to say no."

"So what just cause you're her twin you automatically get her as your roomie. That is not how this works and the faster you realize that the better it will be for all of us." She got that Lizzie was used to having her sister by her side and doing everything with her. But that wasn't going to be always the case. And the faster that she realized it the better it would be for all of them.  "Now if you would kindly leave my room and leave us be."

"I hate y'all." Lizzie didn't like that they were always so full of themselves either. 

That made Harmony chuckle she knew that her family wasn't the friendliest and she knew the list of people that hated them was always getting longer and longer but it wasn't something that bothered them. "Join the club there are a lot of people that hate us you aren't the only one and you won't be the last either."

"Why does everything always have to be a competition we get it Lizzie you don't like us you don't like our family." Hope knew why Lizzie didn't like them and it had everything to do with her mother and the past. And that wasn't fair of her to hold that against them. "You know why because your mother doesn't and that isn't fair to us and it isn't fair to our family."