Family 1st Introduction

Author POV:-

"Sunshine!!!!!" Bloody pitch voice, really planning for the poor nurse to get hearing devices for her, I should provide her advance for taking good care of this damaged main character of this story well all aside currently as you know the voice had already shown its magic and with no minute the whole family is in half hospital (Yeah, of course, Mia's room)

"Hoobie, look na this bloody bitch is giving me soup again and even not allowing me to call you I don't want her to be my server please Mia..aye.. will be good girl, Hope will take care of her now ", said Mia with the puppy eyes, She knows whose gonna fall for the trick.

Hoseak .....Jung Hosek, What to say just perfect husband material but here is a brother of a goddam nice bitch who didn't die in my first story, well this man is nice like yeah of course you think all here are bloody monster cause this is a mafia book naah, I am telling you Whatever you are thinking is as right as the existence of Lord Rama !!!, Yeah, this Man is soft no worry in it I think in comparison to another prince of hell I am gonna mention he is one of the kindest, most loveable and half green flag who will care about his sub while dominating him or her, Yeah he is torcher specialist for sub in a very sexual way... (Are you in BDSM, if not better make yourself ready for it), His only weakness is liking and trusting anybody very quickly but whoever he will love No way in hell anybody can touch what belongs to him, And the only person he feels submissive to is his sister Mia he truly just believes whatever she says and gives up on her truly small requests (Not wanna say but he behaves as a dog in his sister's case, we'll have to say the owner have great respect for her do-, I mean brother)

Hoosek chewing his half-eaten bite sing the nurse to go out and said "Okay princess -", "Naahh she is gonna eat it no matter what!", Said a sleepy voice coming from the door and with mildly opened eyes a white prince from heavenly dreams of every girl entered but in quite an irritable face look, Soon after seeing him Mia can listen to a good voice of falling off something; Yeah it's her hope.

"Hosek how many times had to tell you to care and over care are two different things, And you maam can you inform me what time it is?" said Suga, 

Suga who Well nicely telling you It's Min the Min Yoogi (YOGI JI if you know you know ;>), He is just unexplained as much as you wanna know him, he tries his best to be quiet and do his work slowly. Yeah quite a good man excellent world-class hacker and technology eater, sleeper, bather, and whatnot, but that doesn't mean he is not brutal the word slow is his brutality cutting, tearing, poisoning slowly, and aciding parts of alive person, removing nails, pinning, and clicking photo for collection. ( creep well welcome its mafia world you got physio here). All with no end he is a devil who may scare the devil itself cause as a hacker he thinks he has the right to have all privacy and info of history, past and predicted future he estimates his demand cause once a person gets in his hit list his destiny is possessed by the man himself. If he wants he gonna be there he will, his date of death is this that is, in fact, the amount of time a person will cry this too.

Mia instantly worked her body up picking up the alarm clock removing its cell and throwing it out of the closed window hence the glasses broke, Misses Choi who was returning to the kitchen instantly took a 180 turn the nurse who was sitting on the lunch table rashly took a napkin and pen as soon as Mrs Choi way herself back to the room. 

"Look it's 9 I am on time, "said Mia,{yeah she screwd the time controler}; Yoogi and Hoobi's eyes which were already out on the very scene, smashed their hands on their head, Yoogie furiously and irritatingly rubbed his eyes and glance, Mia, Now just when he is taking his step towards Mia.

"MAMMA...!!!! , Yoogi ", Mia almost loudly said but the result was way before the answer hence the tables took 360 turns and now the most furious leader of a mafia group was sitting like a child and listening to the Mammas scolding without any argument with the most innocent child face ohh my cuties, but neither or less once is not if so don't ask why Hosek is even listing the scold. It's just meant to happen you know growing up as siblings isn't easy at all.

Finally, all sorted out. A bit of scolding and that's the extreme daily experience of lunchtime in this family. 

Now when Mrs. Choi is out of the room there is an extreme silence in between the glances and weird faces as a result of the fight between a responsible brother and a careless sister mentally ill too. Too much childish off my innocent Yoogie

But what is this sniffel sound Hoobie heard it and opened the bathroom door and there we go, How can we forget this butterfly? 

"Haa nice one Mia I am so proud of you this Min ass deserves this scolding hahaha..hahaha," said the man almost making his half-naked body Up just to give a high to Mia, "You Know jimin your Mia is born amazing",said Mia

JIMIN right, the Great not good for all rights and all rights for no good This man is that epic creation of the devil to give a chill and butterfly to all angles of heaven at the same time, A born sub with domination on the dom, Here Mia's perfect friend at closet brother siding the all daddy materials aside He is angle a Bisexual angle. All open nobody whosever all is open just like hoodie he is dominating but can be both sub and demand what else to say because of being a social bird no meeting can be completed without him, Still one thing which makes him on another next level of physio then Hoobie is to get whatever he wants he never learns the word sacrifice in love or like no relationships just daily hookups, he eats, sleep and no doubt pray nice sex.

"That's completely fine but what you were doing in Mia's bathroom?", said Suga with one eyebrow up like he was extremely doubtful Plus knew what he might be up to,

Before Jimin could say anything one more time Mrs Choi entered the room with a scribbled long napkin. "Well Jimin the nurse said she is leaving the job she can't handle it anymore ", said Mrs Choi adding "But she left a number and address to Jimin like a letter on another one".

"Is she also someone you know?" asked Mrs Choi Jimin scratching the back of her neck with almost nill words to say,

when Suga procedure "Ohh..as expected Nothing Mom You know Jimin naa he is a social bird he makes friends quick, at least this is something I want Mia to learn "

In objection, Mia countered "I don't need anybody leaving all of you, you always left me with caretakers it comes 2 months since I went shopping "With a pout sincerely and emotionally.

To her this context all others came to a complete halt and science when Hoobie said "Well then princess how about we go to the amusement park this Sunday we all are free". "Really oppa?"'said Mia in excitement but with doubt,

Hoosek gave a nice glance to both the adults and with a heavy breath release they said yes.

*Feeling excited Mia hopped on her hope making the thud and a cracked glass shutter on the floor. This time the room laughed out loud with Mia saving her asses and running for the ground, A sick mother whose crockery collections are ruined now has nothing to say just giving her best watching the messed crowd within utter silence of peace in her heart she smiled blessing her not so many children to grow beautiful and smart*