Chapter -4

Authors POV:-

The sound of punching a bag with some cracks is loudly audible in the dark room, the man in between is aggressively punching the bag with deep thought. Too deep and too emotional to think he is living in the total dark thinking of the past betrayals, his fucked up life, the urge to kill and the nonsense of all the bloody hell he goes through when he is only 24 years.

Then a sudden shine in the dark room finally makes him stop without looking back he decides to continue. The person who entered finally started to say his name but maybe for some reason today the rage of the person punching the bag was not ready to listen.

That's when the 2nd person in the room pushed the man Screaming, "HUNGH!!!!"

The person stops just with a blank mind listening to nothing when again the Person touches him putting his hands on his shoulder and shaking it.

"Taehung Hungh, Hung are you okay !! did something happen why ?....."With a pause and looking back towards his back, the 2nd person hesitates and continues.

"Why and what for this person? Is it just the person or ..... it's something else?"  The silence continues and the person makes Taehung sit while switching on the light and opening the punching bag rope which is already driped in blood. Nicely wrapped like someone is inside it.

As soon as the bag falls The person took his steps opening the bag and checking the nerves of the person, only to find him dead. A big breath left his lungs with thoughts.

Dear friend, you are lucky or others are stuck in this hell for years or a lifetime. I hope you find heaven. I know you did,t do much but spying on Kim's territory you have guts.

Taehung, Kim Taehung the unknown person why well the more you know the more you find him as just unknown no one knows his self his real self. Just like Lucifer, all know him as a devil a ruthless cruel devil fighting from every god's made things every right thing and just like Lucifer nobody talks about how he must be like an angel and how he becomes a fallen angel for what or for what reasons, why? all unknown just stories and rumours. Just like Lucifer whom we call the fallen angel rather than taking his name similarly, nobody takes his name only knowing him as V ." V, again Kim is, V and V is Kim ". Name the gave why for what again nobody knows. Making him darker and darker causes the devil Weaker even the priest needs his name but here is the devil's name. And this, this thing makes Kim Or V Just undefeatable not even a pigeon can touch him.

Still deep down is a person who betrayed him, a person he trusted the most, a person for whom he looks all his future bright and now after him, he is in the dark a dark which consumes him can say he was already in the dark but he got a hand of light for some time but darkness play his moves nice it makes him leaves the hand but this fact is unknown to him.

With this, the person took his steps catching a bottle from the small table and chair just to reach and sit on the chair while giving the bottle to the already panting Taichung.

With a pause, Taehung drinking water and leaving the bottle in the person's hand nicely said in a whisper "Thank you jungkook".

Junkook, "Jeon Jungkook" A person of cards darker than the dark sinners of sinners has his past continues screaming his loyalty He lived till now a dog of Kim's family treated as a human by the junior one only. As expected he can kill or die for him. Cause other than him there is only one who calls him hers but is still captured by him in worst. All know about him that's what everyone thinks but his real self is not even known by his Only Hung. The person he put in the dark is completely the brightest star just to hold her for him he snatches the sky. and now the only thing he knows that how he has to capture her till they both fall apart.

Jungkook hummed and asked "So who was he?", Taehung replied with a sigh "An agent I think to not kill him but he talked about her " (HER?) 

"He asked about her, h-he cried for her, he looks for her just like I do ............. She who I killed with my own hands ....jungkook I kill her with my own hands ......I killed everyone who came for her.......they are not aware or they are just foolish like me who thinks she is alive....." Taehung took a breath in his cried words, whipping his red face from his red wine-coloured hands, screaming at someone's death.

Jungkook whose eyes were already wet did not utter a word until Taehung started breaking down on his shoulders telling him how he killed her. In pure pain, panic and never-ending soreness.

Jungkook Held his hand until he did not hear him only sniffing and stopping himself from breaking. "Hungh you know she deserves this.....sh-she betray us, she betrays you".

Taehung look towards Jungkook, Jungkook can't help but look with pity until

Taehung smiles and says "No not this don't, don't you ever Pity on me, (The tone changes a bit) You know why? cause because as much as She deserves this as much as I deserve this, You ever heard of karma ?" Jungkook look towards his hungh in a suprise when Taehung continues "This bitch never leaves you not even how many times you took birth, until and until it's your last Birth and you find yourself in luxury, glossary of happiness, love, sex, relation and whatever a human want ....(with a little pause) Thats she says, that's why this V is waiting for his death, death to start his new life to complete our story, a story she left a long time ago incomplete but As she says we can't run cause every time we run the karma strikes back with all relation and power so I the cruel beast can get punishments of his deeds" 

Taehung who already started walking while telling this jungkook starts bandaging himself,

When JK's wet eyes finally left a drop of pain he while his already red nose and turned towards his Hungh standing up and walking 

JK-"Hungh, Idk anything about all these I believe In your love I know the love you do for her will never change but I can love, your love can't get another chance, please hang I can see you in this pain so please for your JK can you give yourself a chance, Please hungh"

The- "I think my JK has also started working for my father?"

Jk-"No hunch I only work for you for your good and I work only for you till my death, and as someone says when you give this importance to someone you see him or her as your god, And no doubt every worshiper like this got some control on his god and If this is right I hope my strong emotion can make you start your new life for your good, please hunch this is last this dog of yours want from you, so please today on dinning give yourself a chance, maybe father do some right this time.

with this statement, JK Left the room with Taehung and ordered the guards to clear the dead body,

*Karma is something that controls destiny, Karma puts above destiny simply calls as deeds but has craved infinite people's lives from success to fall, stand to again crawl, once completed makes you walk with same steps under different circumstances, screaming how prey become hunter and hunter becomes prey, one wrong one good ,you get it back in all for sure*