#250 TAAAAGGED

So, I was tagged by ArtemisFowl31199 . Ten things that make me happy...

1) Reading. You all know this one, so I'm not even going to explain. Except books sometimes make me sob, as well.... I also like reading magazines, comic strips, quotes (corny, inspiring m, hilarious, weird, whatever) and fun facts, not just books.

2) My favorite foods...I can't list them all over again.

3) Weekends. Especially weekends at home with new books and my room to myself.

4) My sister. OMGs, she's absolutely ADORABLE. She's also pretty intelligent, even though she isn't even two yet. I've taught her how to handle my books gently , and now every time she sees one, she says,'No hurtie books.'

5) Wattpad..especially the finding other fangirls, and posting updates, and getting votes and comments, and reading awesome stories...

6) My mom being happy. Especially with me.

7) Movies. Especially funny ones, and ones that are based on books, and actually do it well.

8) Writing. Especially fan fiction and head canons. This is similar to the Wattpad one, but oh well.

9) NO HOMEWORK.

10) My friends. My fabulous, awesome, lifesaver friends. SHOUT OUT TO THEM! (Even though they don't have Wattpad accounts)

11) Yes, I know I'm doing 11, I just feel like I cheated you out of one or two facts after doing reading, writing and Wattpad separately. So, this one is getting good grades.