#267 CoHF

......................I finished City of Heavenly Fire.

These are my last words to you guys. I am finally dying of the feels.

WAIT. I CAN'T DIE. I HAVE TO READ THE INFERNAL DEVICES, THE BANE CHRONICLES, TALES FROM THE SHADOWHUNTER ACADEMY AND THE DARK ARTIFICES. APOLLO CABIN! CHIRON! PRIM! MRS EVERDEEN! MADAM POMFREY! FANBULANCE! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME, I CAN'T DIE.

Okay, okay. I just need a rant.

HOW COULD JORDAN DIE? HOW COULD HE? HOW. COULD. HE. HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE, IT'S ALL WRONG. AND MAIA. Fanbulance, I need another heart.

Jajjada (at least, I think it was her) said that I would forgive Sebastian in CoHF. She said it was an unpopular opinion. I can't believe how anyone could not forgive him after what happened. I cried my eyes out during the part where he dies. I hate Valentine. And that vision Clary had...where he was normal and they had a sister, and Luke and Jocelyn were their parents.....Yes, I do another need another heart, fanbulance.

Simon
Simon
Simon
I thought Cassandra Clare would actually end it without him getting his memories back. But-this is the first and last time I will say this-she was actually human for once. She gave him back some memories. He's part of the gang again. I can rest in peace.

And, guys, I need lots of opinions-are the other books about the Shadowhunters good? Please tell me they are. And maybe just a few little details. But no spoilers. If you can pull that off, you win a cookie.

TMI fandom.