ennai vittu selladhe endhan anbe💔

as she entered his home her heart broken to the core , her eye turned reddish and tears rolled downed to cheek she doesn't expect sucha moment ...her hilarious dream came true....yess it was Vikram and shree's engagement!!!!!!

She saw Vikram and shree exchanging ring with each other both parents were felt happy whole family was very happy except Vikram , shree, Anjali.......

His father Ravi invited Anjali to come in
...

Ravi: haan ,....hey Anjali va ma ulla va epdi irke.....

She enterd and rubbed her eyes, she scared both of them vik and shree.... and said

Anjali: irken uncle ...

Even she couldn't able to speak more Lakshmi knows everything but she stood helpless to her son and Anjali she felt very guilty inside ....

Ravi: Anjali idhu en thangachi Radha aprom idh avanga husband rathnavel apro idhu shree enga veetuk marumagala vara pora..Vikram ah kalyana panika porava....

Those words broke her heart every second , Vikram nodded his head down ..he couldn't able to face her.....

Radha: un peru enna ma?

Anjali: Anjali nga....

Radha: appa Amma ena panranga?

Anjali: enaku yaru illa...na oru orphan

Tears rolled down from eye ..he too hadn't expected such a engagement,, otherside shree was heavily injured inside of her...as she love someone .....instead of Vikram

Lakshmi: apdi la soladha ma Anjali unaku nanga la irkom la,inimel apdi pesadhe......

After half an hour everyone had dinner it was grandly celebrated by everyone expect those 4 of them.....Anjali stood in terrace by folding hands .....she couldn't able to accept for whatever happened to her....she felt that she had been cheated...... Vikram came to terrace slowly touched her shoulder ...she shouted to the coree........

Anjali: ennnaaaa thodadha........

Vikram: anj.....

Anjali': thayavusenju ingarundh po ....porriiyaaa po....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikram: Anjali na solradha ore oru nimisham kelu...

Anjali: yen kekanum , haan yen kekanum??? Nethu enak oru kanavu vandhuch sonna ana periya uthamaputhiran madhri dialogue la pesune....ipo enna achuuu!!!

Vikram: Anjali pls calm down

He tried to hold her....but she slapped very fast ...he stood by nodded down his head ..

Anjali: neeyelam ambalaya...love panitu Vera ponnu ah kalyanam panradhuk ungalukelam edhuku da lovuuuuuu.??? Unna na evlo nambune teriume,,unakaga enalam yosiche teriuma ana nee ivlo cheap ah enna plan panni emathirke ,chee idhan un love ah??

Vikram: Anjali plsssss na solradha kelu...

Anjali: Vikram ingarundh po......pooooooo podaaaaaa .....ipo nee pola Inga enna nadakum nu enake teryadh ..........ila nee pogadha nane pore ...na sethalu en munjila mulikadha ,,,,,

She walked very fast and went to ground floor ,he tired to stop her but she doesn't want to hear anything so she got an auto and left,,,,

Otherside**
Shree went to her room quickly locked the door and removed her engagement ring, threw it down.... she felt on bed and cried alot........

Both of them parents doesn't know what their son and daughter wish!....they thought they love each other but the calculation done by them was gone wrong ....