first night the best night 💋

(Matured content +18)

(Sorry reader makkale aadi ku once ammavasai ku once update podradhala enga vitenu terila.....if I'm right .....)

Vikram quite slept after many blabber his mother  was being worry for him but  his father Ravi doesn't know anything ...shree stepped into Vikram room she slowly walked through him and  she noticed his dirty shirt , he totally fetch up in his shirt , so she slowly removed his shirt and wiped all of his upper body ,. Then she cover his bare figure with loose vest , she touched his hair ...

Shree: sorry mama elame ennala dha first ye Anjali ah pathu elame sollirkanum apdi irundh irundha ivlo prechanaye illa unna ipdi paka mudila da enala....ethana per ku nee nalladhu panirka ana unakunu oru prechana varumbodh edhume seiya mudila...nee kavala padadha Anjali ah unak thirupi tharadh en porupuu ....i promise you!!...

Then she kissed his forehead and left the room
______________________________

Amaya got freshed herself....
She wore Arresting Pink Yellow Colored silk saree with matching blouse,  she done French braid and wore simple pendant with A dollar

Where otherside kartick wore white vest and navy blue shirt , he had gold chain and wrist watch in his hands

Kartick leaned on bed and watching something in his phone ..he totally stunned to see amaaya in saree , she looked as dazzling angel with that look she walked through him ...he held her hands and make her to sit...

She was headed down, slowly he held her chin and made her to face at him

Kartik: oii enna di pudusa vekkam la padre...

Amaaya: adhu......

Kartick: hm......comeon...

Amaya: chhiii adhela ila first time ivlo close ah irkom la....adhan

Kartick: nee romba cute ah irka saree la epdi Ella pondati um ivlo alaga irkinga saree la??

She raised her eyebrows suddenly he understood what he just said...

Adhavadh na enna solla varena epdi Ella ponum ivlo alaga irkinga keka vandha....heheh

Amaya: han...haan.....adhena pathe....adhu saree katna elarum apdi dha

She gotup from bed, stepped and stood infront of mirror, kartick followed her and hugged her from  behind.....he placed his hand around her waist ....she felt herself in that moment.....she was ought to avoid their physical relationship but she doesn't want him to make disappointed...so she taught his happiness as her happiness....