Blood Moon

Link X GN!Calamity!Reader

Summary: You were Link's lover before the Calamity. You were supposed to die, but Ganon had plans for you.

They remember a face. His golden locks, his deep blue eyes and his warmth. They couldn't recall his name but they could remember how he made them feel.

The gentle caresses, his strong hand holding theirs and the soft phantom kisses that still lingered on their skin. He was important to them. What is his name?

"His name is Link." A deep voice spoke from the void sending shivers down their spine.

Link? Yes, they remember now. The way their heart would beat for him, their first kiss under the Great Deku Tree, and the last "I love you" before he rode off to battle. They were all fighting against the Calamity. Link, Zelda, the Champions... Hyrule was in grave danger. Ganon won.

The voice... (Y/N) tried to reach for their weapon but they couldn't move their limbs. A cruel chuckle resounded around them.

"Oh, you poor child. You, along with the Champions, perished that night."

A chill took over their body as their eyes stung with tears. The Champions died? Is Link dead? What about Princess Zelda? What is going on in Hyrule?

"Fret not, dear. The adored Princess Zelda is with me in Hyrule Castle. As for your beloved Hero... I know he's on his way."

Link is alive!

"As for you, (Y/N), I have my own set of plans for you." Ganon's voice cackled as it faded away.

A cold and stinging sensation took over their numb body. Every corner of their being felt like it was burning away. A scream was ripped out of their lungs from the unbearable pain of their broken bones popping back into place. Their flesh returning back to its original state. The red Malice had brought them back.

When the pain faded, they could finally feel sensations. The cold breeze, the itchy blades of grass under their fingers and the hot tears that streamed down their face. They were lying in Hyrule Field. The corrupted castle standing tall before their eyes. The sky was painted a sickening red.

"Why?! What do you want from me?! Why did you bring me back?!"

"When the time comes, under my command, you will face the Hero. Don't worry, you won't be able to die anytime soon, but he might."

It dawned on them the weight of Ganon's words. They would have to face Link. Ganon will make them kill Link.

"NO! I WON'T ALLOW IT!"

A loud laugh thundered around (Y/N).

"Like you would be able to resist my power."

As Ganon said that, (Y/N) felt themselves standing from the ground and grabbing their weapon.

"Now, BOW!"

"NO!" Against their will, they stabbed their blade on the soil, knelt on the grass and bowed their head. Their muscles shook as they tried to fight off Ganon's will.

Sobs rocked (Y/N)'s body as Ganon laughed at their suffering.

A loud cry ripped into the night as the blood moon stared down at (Y/N). This was their fate.