𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 3 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔! 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔.

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏! 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇�...

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏! 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆!
...........................................................................
𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓:

𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒊 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓! 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 7 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆~

𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.

"You fucking asshole...If you wanted to drink me instead could've told me."

"I think im better exchanging kisses with you in public and crowds,You whore."

The passionate touch she left on your chest lightly caressing it then forcing her way through with you.
Your legs could barely stand due to her agressiveness.

"hah..Giving up already?..hah." she looked amused that such a girl went this close to having sex with her, Maybe she might get the taste of the divine.

"not yet vice president." You laugh at her face.

"good because i invited the president to watch you get fucked...Hah.This isnt just a party i made for us on a whim...Its to see how you'd react to her..." her pink hair carressing you. Your figuire squirming everytime she kissed or bit you.

such a bitch she is.But never expected alcohol to drive you both so far,I just wanna fuck me and my drunk mind her smarts and calloused fingers after studying all day you didnt care who watched.

"Sometimes your the biggest bitch ive ever met..hah."
the skip off your heartbeats leaving a fluttering mess in your stomach as her lips draw near making out with you gently caressing your skin down the bed. her left palm reaching yours ready to eat you like a foxs hunger.

"But the hottest one,So you see my thigh and that chair in the conner off my room." She laughs.

"what about it ass.."

...The comment made her quiet till she smirked bitting down a few times into your skin letting soft moans come our off your dry throat after her stealing your slaiva and breath.

"Ride me princess this is what this ass wants." Yae miko...Vice president.
Is she worth my virginity. Or just an asshole ready to get fucked.

this is all for me!

And this is the last time ill be saying this in the book but

Have a good night or day where ever you are! Drink and eat well this ramadan and happy ramadan mubarak to fellow muslims out there and enjoy holy month muslims wooh! and your eid

-Inq/Oxjv

(so many initials god 😭)