Chapter 11

Y/n wakes up with a caress on her cheek. Slowly y/n opens her eyes and sees Alex smiling at her. Y/n smiles and leans into Alex's hand.

Alex: Good morning y/n. I put your medications on your table, please take them before breakfast as usual.... Also, I've registered you at the orphanage and you can move in as early as tomorrow afternoon. You can also get out of the hospital today, but I thought you would rather not go until tomorrow, otherwise it would have been so surprising. Is that okay with you?

Y/n nods.

Y/n: Yes, thanks again Alex... So am I allowed to go back to the city today? Or should I stay in the hospital?

Alex: You can leave the hospital if you want, but you should be back by dinner.

Y/n: Okay, I will, I promise.

Alex nods, smiles and gets up to leave the room. Alex opens the door and walks out of the room. Y/n leans back again and closes her eyes. After a few minutes, y/n gets up and goes to her bathroom to get ready and take her medication. 

After she is done, she walks out of her room, eats breakfast, and walks out of the hospital after her breakfast. Outside, y/n looks around and walks towards the park since the hospital is near the park. Maybe y/n will have a chance to meet Scarlett again. However, it's still a bit early and there's a high chance that Scarlett already has to work. Y/n continues walking in the direction of the park and sits down on a bench as she usually does in the park. On the bench she takes out her notebook where she starts drawing a new picture.

Scarlett has a day off today, because she has already shot her scenes during the night. That's why she goes out after her breakfast wearing sunglasses so that she won't be spotted by paparazzi so quickly. She walks out of her house and heads towards downtown and texts with y/n.

Scarlett: Good morning y/n, I don't know if you're awake yet or not, but I was wondering if you'd like to meet up spontaneously downtown? Maybe you feel like it and you can go out for a minute at your friend's house. If you feel like it, I'll wait for you in the park....

Sent 09:06 Read 09:12

Y/n: Good morning Scar, I'm already at the park as I needed to get some fresh air.... So if you want we can go out and do something. I just have to go back for dinner....

Sent 09:18 Read 09:21

Scarlett: All right, I'll be at the park in 15 minutes then. See you in a bit, kiddo...

Sent 09:26 Read 09:28

Scarlett smiles slightly and continues walking towards the park. Y/n puts her phone away again and continues drawing her picture. After ten minutes of drawing, y/n puts her notebook away again and waits for Scarlett to join her. After six minutes, Scarlett comes to the park looking for y/n. Scarlett sees y/n sitting on a bench and smiles again. On the way to y/n, Scarlett is recognized by two teenagers.

Teen: H-hey, you're Scarlett Johansson!!! Sorry if we're holding you up, but could we take a picture with you?

Scarlett nods slightly and smiles. The two teens each stand to one side of Scarlett and one takes a picture. Scarlett gives them both another hug before turning to the two teens.

Scarlett: Okay, I have to go, but it was nice talking to you guys!

The two teens say goodbye and Scarlett makes her way back to y/n, who is still sitting on the bench waiting. Scarlett sits down next to y/n and looks at her with a smile.

Scarlett: Hey kiddo! Sorry I took a little longer, but I ran into some more fans who wanted a picture with me.

Y/n: It's all good. Glad you could make it anyway.... I've missed you all this time.

Scarlett: I missed you, too, kiddo... But how are you? I hope you haven't had any more bad experiences with your step-parents....

Y/n: No, I haven't... I was just at a friend's house and that's why I couldn't visit you.... But now everything is good again and I hope that we can meet more often...

Scarlett: That's good to hear... We can meet anytime, you just have to write or call me. Then I can set something up and we can do something....

Y/n nods, smiles and leans on Scarlett's shoulder. She closes her eyes and sighs lightly. Scarlett and y/n walk over to Scarlett's house and watch a movie before y/n heads back out to the hospital to be back in time for dinner. Y/n hugs Scarlett again and Scarlett gives y/n a kiss on her head. The young girl leaves Scarlett's house and slowly walks back to the hospital.

After 30 minutes, y/n is back in the hospital and greets the nurses, then she goes back to her room to change and then go to eat. After everyone has eaten, most of the patients go back to their rooms and get ready to go to sleep. Y/n also goes to her room and gets changed. She then lies down in her bed and closes her eyes. Before she can fall asleep, y/n opens her eyes and sees Alex.

Alex: We need to talk again about tomorrow, y/n....

_____________________________

Sorry for posting a short chapter but school started again and I wanted to upload something for you!

Do you want more talking between Scarlett and y/n?