The Taste Of Lips | 02

So, I got on my knees, waiting for her to straight her legs. Her legs stretched under my legs and I moved closer to her, sitting right on her lap. I also straightened up my legs on each side of her body. She licked her lips, not looking into my eyes.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked, worried if I was hurting her with my weight. I was a little taller than her and maybe a little heavy. She shook her head and gulped. I wrapped arms around her small waist and gave her a little tug towards me. She gasped in surprise. "I'm hugging you." I put my head on her shoulder, loving her body's soft scent.

She moved her hands in between our bodies. I sucked on a deep breath when she trailed her hands on my stomach to my chest and then up to my shoulders before circling them around my neck. My whole body went into sensitive mode because her fingers touched my breasts on the way.

Our breasts were touching each other through our clothes but our lower regions still weren't close. So, I moved a little more and sat right above her crotch, causing our stomachs to also meet. She flinched and stuttered out, "What are you doing...?"

"Closing the gap." I whispered right into her ears and pressed my left cheek to her right one, slowly hugging her more tight, leaving no gap in between our bodies. I was loving the feeling of her sensitive body part right under mine. Feeling of hugging someone like this is very different and relaxing.

"It's...relaxing." She took a deep breath and nuzzled her nose into my neck. Her arms also hugging my neck. I tightly removed my right hand from her waist and moved it up, stopping right above her breasts.

She called out my name but I cut her off, "I'm feeling your heart beat... It's fast." I muttered while closing my eyes as her heart pound on my hand. I can feel a little bump above, which I knew was the start of her breasts. I reverted my hand away after a few seconds, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. "Can we kiss now?" I was getting impatient. 

"Hmm." She nodded. I moved my upper body away from her but did not leave her waist. Her hands also stayed around my neck. Grabbing her chin, I moved her face a little above. I gulped, fixing my eyes on her pink lips. They look very kissable. Anyone would want to kiss them just by looking at them and now, I was getting a chance to do it, it was like a reward to me.

"Don't worry, I promise just to press them gently for the start." I smiled, reassuring her. Knowing her innocent soul, she maybe freaking out from inside. She nodded and closed her lips, parting her lips a little. Not gonna lie but my heart had been beating so fast because of the nervousness.

I moved closer, still staring at her lips. When I was just a little away from her, I licked my lips to wet them a little and breathed out above her glossy lips. Her body shivered under my arms. I puckered my lips a little and pressed them against hers. That was the moment I had been waiting in my entire life.

I sucked in another deep breath through my nose, feeling a completely new feeling that I had never felt before. It was completely different and unknown. Was that how someone else's lips feels against yours? If yes, then I would keep it like that for whole time.

It was like I had my lips against some kind of soft cushion but a small one. Our noses brushed together. But I moved away, keeping my promise. I opened my eyes to look for her reaction and she had her eyes closed but her hung down a little. Our mouths were still hovering over each other.

"How does it feels?" I whispered with a smirk and bent my neck more down since she had also moved her head down earlier.

"It felt so...good." She smiled and opened her eyes, meeting my eyes. She was taken back after seeing my face same level as her.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked for her permission and nodded, again closing her eyes back, waiting for my move. I again pressed my lips against but tilted my head this time, not moving away instantly unlike last time. I brought my hand from her chin towards the back of her neck, gripping it gently. My lower body wasn't okay. My stomach was doing flips while the most lower body was feeling sloppy. There was a weird sensation in my legs, causing my toes to curl up.