The Taste Of Lips | 03

I felt someone calling my name and shaking my body. Opening my eyes, I saw my roommate trying to wake me up. When she noticed me, she smiled and greeted me, "Good morning." I looked down at her body and she was all dressed up for the college.

The heating session happened last night was still fresh in my mind. I smiled back at her and sat up but noticed I was half naked. Yes, I left her bed and went to mine, instantly falling asleep because I was too tired.

I greeted her back and chuckled when her eyes landed on my bare chest. She cleared her throat with red cheeks and went to pack her bag. I yawned and got down from the bed and walked into the washroom.

After my morning routine, I was making my regular hairstyle when I saw her standing behind me through the mirror. I called her name and asked what happened. She seemed to be shy like always.

I was finished with my hair and turned around. Leaning against the mirror, I crossed my arms and waited for her question. "Promise not to get mad at me." Wait, don't tell me... My heart started to beat faster as weird imaginations started to run through my mind.

"I promise." I smiled softly and raised my hand, my inner self nervous as heck. She nodded and licked her lips before speaking,

"I never told you about my sexuality." I hummed at her sentence. "And I'm sorry for not telling you but I'm into girls." She closed her eyes and looked down. My eyes went wide when I saw tears on her cheeks. "I know you don't like girls. I'm sorry!"

"Hey hey, calm down." I straightened up and went to her, instantly taking you in my arms. She didn't hug me back but put her head on my shoulder. I patted her back to calm her down. "Who told you I don't like girls?"

"Yesterday night. You told me that we both are girls and we won't like each other." She slowly hugged my waist. "I wanted to deny and say that I like girls...I'm a lesbian but..."

"But?"

"I like you and wasn't able to say no." She cried on my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat at her confession. I smiled and closed my eyes, hugging her neck more tighter. "I feel so disgusted because of liking someone who is not into girls."

"What if I say that I'm bisexual?" For a second, her shoulder stopped shaking when I said that. "And I prefer girls more than boys?"

"Are you serious?" She pulled away and looked at me with shock. "I thought you-" I shut her mouth with my lips. It was a small peck as I pulled away and smiled, cupping her cheeks and wiping off her precious tears. Her face represented a shocked Pikachu.

"No, you thought wrong. And, I like you since you have become my roommate." I patted her head and tilted my head before pulling her cheek. "But I never brought it up because I didn't know about your sexuality and I was too shy to ask."

She suddenly choked out and let out a small laugh but suddenly broke into tears. She jumped on me, arms around my neck. I smiled and hugged her waist, feeling her body pressed perfectly against mine.

"I feel so happy..." She whispered, sobbing on my shoulder. "You are the first person I liked. I'm lucky to share my first experience with a person I like."

"I feel happy because of the same reason." I chuckled and pecked her cheek. "And that girl is my girlfriend now." She squealed happily and hugged me tightly. "Oh my gosh, we will get late." I blinked as I stared at the clock hung on the wall.

"No, don't pull away." She stopped me when I was about to move away. I asked why. "Because..." 

"Because?"

"My face is fully red." I burst out laughing at her shy figure. I still pulled away because I didn't want us to get late for our class. I snorted at her completely red face and she slapped my cheek lightly, looking away. She was just too cute. 

"Let's go. Our teacher won't spare us if we got late." I smiled and picked up my bag and put on my left shoulder. She also picked hers and carried it on her shoulder. We walked out of our room and I waited for her to lock it. When she was done, I slung my arm around her shoulder. She smiled at me and we proceeded to walk to our class.

***

Both of us walked towards the benches. "Can we sit together?" My cute girlfriend asked and I agreed to her request without thinking twice. 

We moved inside the seats and sat besides each other. I had already removed my arm from her shoulder but grabbed her hand. I interlocked our fingers and kept it on my thigh. She again got shy and I ruffled her hair with a smile.

"Can you promise me one thing?" She turned to me with a frown. 

"What it is?" I tilted my eyes, staring at her with affection.

"Can we keep our relationship secret...?" She trailed off at the end. "I'm still not confident to reveal my sexuality to the world...I hope you are understanding what I want to say."

"Of course, baby. We will pretend that we are friends, okay, hm?" Her eyes light up at my suggestion and she nodded.

Suddenly, someone called me and a girl popped in front of us. It was one of my best friends, Lily. "Hi!" She smiled. "Why aren't you sitting with us? And...who is she?" My other and last best friend named Iris also appeared behind Lily. She just smiled at us.

"Lily, Iris, meet my roommate and...my girlfriend." When I revealed it, Lily screamed at the top of her lungs. Iris pushed her hand over Iris and side glared at her. 

When Lily stopped, Iris removed her hand but, "OH MY GOD, YOU FINALLY GOT A GI-" I stood up at the speed of light and slapped Lily's face. She stopped and pouted, holding her cheek. "That hurt, you know?"

"Yes, I know." I glared at her and sat back. My girlfriend just kept siting beside me, awkwardly. I asked her to introduce herself and she did it.

"I never knew your roommate is this cute." Lily smiled, staring at her. "You both don't seemed to have much height difference but she looks so small beside you." Lily squealed, causing the girl beside me to get shy. She sank into the seat and buried her face in her hands.

"Don't worry. They are bisexual and prefer girls more than boys, just like me. They are my best friends and trustworthy." I side hugged her as she nodded, making herself more small in my arm.

"Eww, who even dates boys." Iris cringed and rolled her eyes. Lily pointed somewhere. We turned our heads and saw a girl and a boy making out at the back of the classroom hall. Three of us acted gag.

"Straight." Lily cringed and coughed, again acting like gagging. My cute girl started to laugh. Seeing her happy made me happy.

--END--

Thanks for reading this one-shot till the end~

For now, bye <3