Lets get down to business

Hello everyone! Now you're probably thinking holy !%#@ this guys alive?! Well I am and I'm sorry for the whole thing with the bioshock x rwby oc and the nomad of remnant, but until I get around to that its pry gonna stay unpublished, now onto the real reason your here! 

I'm a massive nerd about this series and love it to death, and what disappoints me the most is that I can never find any sort of fan fiction about this! and that goes for a lot of series I like-(many of them being old or people don't care about it) but that not gonna stop me here.

 Now I'm a complete novice when it comes to writing as this will be my first serious attempt at actually writing a story, so criticism is very welcome as well as tips and advice and pointing out mistakes, but for those people who like to talk smack and be absolute 3 year olds about stuff like this....

I don't give a flying @^&$ what y'all think. 

I'm writing this story because I love this series and I wanna take a crack at writing something like this, so for anyone who reads and is interested in this thank you very much. No onto more detail into this there will maybe be a love interest in this but I must say right now I'm not gonna do any lemons whatsoever 

I don't have experience in that matter and plus your basically kids in the first season, but as for who will be the love interest I may do a poll or decide myself but probably won't do it till season two or a bit before, and under no circumstances will Atra will not be part of it, she's even more of a kid than you are and she's Mika's girl.....ya can't do a brother like that! 

 You will be apart of Tekkadan and you will be piloting a mobile suit, it being a Gundam frame or even a custom graze or something of the like will be up to you guys as that will be having a poll, I also might make some tweaks to the story here and there to for your character and the plot.

I hope you've all found this insightfull and thank you again for giving me your time. Now onto the poll!

What mobile suit do you want? And when you've picked your frame and the poll is done there will be a poll for what type and model. This also will probably also include suits from Gekko and Udur hunt as I have sadly not seen them and will not doing anything involving those storylines with this story. 

Also for the sake of my brain and plot depending on which frame you pick will decide how quickly you will get your mobile suit or not, so you may not immediately get your suit and will have a temporary one until that one comes into the story, when you choose one say "this one" so I know you picked that one, anything other than that I will not count.

                                                               Frames:

Gundam                                                                     

Graze

Teiwaze

Valkyrja

Geirail

Reginlaze

Rodi

Io

Hexa

Thank you for picking and I hope you have another beautiful day paradise, the poll will end on 4/30/22 and if no one has picked anything by the end I will decide myself, if you have any feedback hit me up, Later!