Chapter 0: Prologue

(Y/N) = Your name

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye color

(S/C) = Skin color

(F/C) = Favorite color

(A/N) = Authors notes

(Your 8, Orga's 9, and Mika's 7 because I can't find his actual age)

No one's POV

Currently wandering through the streets of Chryse was an 8 year old boy with dirty clothes that he had stolen a week before, now for a kid like him to be like this was nowhere near an unfamiliar sight, for many kids like him are homeless with no place to go. 

This boy right here was (Y/N) Todoroki, he had slightly long messy (H/C) hair, slightly pale (S/C), and a decently intact (F/C) jacket, his (E/C) glanced through the streets watching closely incase somebody tried to pounce out and mug him, which honestly wouldn't be the first time.

The boy groaned as he felt his stomach trying to digest itself as he had not eaten in a good day or two, he continued walking until he heard the sound of yelling, being curious he followed the noise and soon found where it was coming. He hid himself as he found two kids fighting off a few adults, he had no reason to try and intervene, for kids out here it was survival of the fittest.

 He then saw the older kid get his arm slashed with a knife as he had some blood falling from his head, (Y/N) thought for a few more moments until he groaned and then ran over to help the kids. Thinking fast he pulled out his makeshift knife as he rammed his body and quickly stabbed his knife into one of the adult as he was trying to grab the younger kid, said adult screamed in pain and held the spot where had stabbed him as he was knocked back. 

(Y/N) took both sides by surprise as he had stood in front of the kids protecting them. One of the adults, angry that a kid had just stabbed his friend charged at him, now (Y/N) was nowhere near strong enough to actually fight these guys, but to where they had strength, (Y/N) had in speed. 

He quickly sidestepped and barley avoided the punch the adult sent at him as he cut across the mans side, seeing him disoriented (Y/N) then went over and quickly stabbed him in the head killing him, but while (Y/N) had his back turned the man he had stabbed earlier blindsided him and delivered a strong punch to the kids face an knocked him down, the adult then grabbed a brick and was about to kill him. As (Y/N) was dizzy from the punch he had braced himself for the brick as he prepared for the worst.... 

Bang!

Your POV

Your eyes shot open at the loud noise as you then saw the adult who was about to kill you had a bullet hole in his head! The man fell back dead as the ally suddenly fell into a deep silence, you slowly got up as you turned around and saw that the younger kid was on his back with the gun in his hands, as you looked closer you figured the kid would be horrified at what he'd just done, but the younger kid only had a slightly surprised face from the recoil of the shot, The kid had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes as he was wearing a heavy green coat. 

Younger kid: Um...are you ok?

You hadn't realized you were holding in your breath as you answered the younger kid.

You: Y-Yeah, I'm fine...

The kid seemingly fine with this answer looked back to the older kid, he had lilac hair and bright yellow eyes, The kid grunted as he held his left arm in pain. 

Younger kid: Hey, what should I do next, Orga?

The older kid you now knew as Orga clenched his fist as he gave the younger kid a determined look.

Orga: It's obvious...we are going.

Younger kid: To where?

The younger kid asked confused, this also had you curious at what he was gonna say.

Orga: Somewhere not here.....To a place where we truly belong.

Orga words started to make you think, a place where you truly belonged? Did such a place even exist for kids like us? Orga's next words brought you out of your thoughts.

Orga: And that goes for you to kid

You then looked at Orga confused as to what he meant, he stared back at you with a serious look.

You: Me?

Orga: Yeah, if it weren't for you me and Mika would've been toast, you risked your life for us when you didn't have to, for kids like us kindness is a bit of a virtue. Whats your name? 

You thought for a moment until a small grin formed on your face.

You: My names (Y/N) Todoroki, got it memorized?

You said as you pointed a finger to your head. Orga gave a light chuckle as Mika had a small smile. 

Orga: Heh yeah, my name's Orga Itsuka, and the kid that saved you is Mikazuki Augus. And from now on (Y/N), you're with us.

Orga then used his good arm to hold out his hand towards you wanting to shake on it, You looked at the hand for a moment until you extended your own and shook it sealing the deal.

You: Alright, now let's get your arm fixed, that looks like it hurts....

You all looked at the cut as he winced.

You: Cmon my friends boss can fix that up for you

The two kids nodded as they followed you out of the ally, from then on out you three were as thick a thieves, it felt good to have someone with you, to actually call people friends. You looked towards the sky as the sun was setting, looks like things were starting to get interesting......

(A/N) Hope you all enjoyed the prologue to the story, like I said before if you have any things you want to talk about either it being ideas, thoughts or concerns don't hesitate to give me a message. Now I hope you all have another beautiful day in paradise!