Chapter 1: Iron and blood

(Y/N) = Your age

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye color

(S/C) = Skin color

(F/C) = Favorite color

(A/N) = Authors notes

(8 years later)

No one's POV

It was a normal day for workers in the CGS as people were up in about with training exercises or other duties around the facility, although one worker was still asleep as he was on his bunk softly snoring, this as you've probably figured out is (Y/N). 

He had grown up more than he was as a kid, his body was more lean and muscular from the training and exercise that he had over the years, his hair slightly longer and just as messy as it always is. Although he had some scars that lingered on his body, courtesy of the first core adults and their commander Haeda Gunnel.

And sadly (Y/N)' peaceful slumber would be soon interrupted as said mans shadow loomed over him.

Haeda is a cold-hearted bastard in the simplest of terms, he has no remorse for the kids at CGS as him and  his men in the First Corp use us as their personal punching bags

Haeda is a cold-hearted bastard in the simplest of terms, he has no remorse for the kids at CGS as him and  his men in the First Corp use us as their personal punching bags. He believed the children were worthless and expendable, often referring to them as rats.

He sneered as he saw (Y/N) sleeping as he pulled out his baton

Haeda: GRRR! WORTHLESS BRAT! GET UP!

He delivered a quick and hard blow to the young mans head as he instantly woke up letting out a grunt of pain. (Y/N) the quickly got out of his buck and stood at attention as the left side of his forehead now had a red mark and welt from the hit.

Haeda: Get up and meet with the others for your daily mobile worker training exercise, and go bring Mikazuki while you're at it

He then stomped out of the room as (Y/N) gently rubbed the spot he hit him hissing a little. He got ready putting on his normal cargo pants, and white tank top. He then ties his CGS jacket around his waist as he made his way to the find Mika.

Your POV

You wandered around until you found yourself at the basement engine room, he then saw the CGS' mechanic, Nadi Yukinojo Kassapa or "Pops" as you and the third group like to call him.